[TOT: 287.440.000] van den budenmayer [Zoo] vs. Achlys [DGX] (A: 3.230.000, D: 284.210.000)

• hello europa!

lately i have been in struggle finding targets... though i have my observe list, most of them went behind the blue shield so i got sad.

in my humble opinion Achlys and Eclipse (with their cargo's at least %70 filled) are the jackpot's of the universe. if i were to prefer between getting the hit on a miner like this or some 3-4 billion fleet, i'd prefer this since you almost take no damage and its pure profits!

Achlys is trying to get his astrophysics 21, Eclipse got it but is one of the biggest merchant's of the universe. so i watch them. Eclipse has never made a mistake that i could benefit of. still waiting. ^^

this morning i was so lazy to raid the universe so i only probed my list. saw Achlys overviewing on both planet and moon but nothing after i probed. thought he logged in earlier to check if everything's allright and fleet's gonna land soon (his fleet lands in twice a day). thought i should have launched all of my waves, create ACS attacks and slow all of them for a minute when it was 5 minutes left, probe Achlys's moon and wait until the fleet lands and then let it go. but it required some time to be invested and as i said, for some reason i feel really lazy this morning. :hmm:

i said whatever and went into shower, after i got out, checked achlys's system and saw activity on moon! he normally has activity on both moon and planet whenever he's there, probed only the moon (to see if he will log in and create activity on HW). and i got really surprised for 2 reasons... thought he'd have gotten astrophysics 21 1-2 days ago with the deuterium he has and how can someone wander around with 750kk resources in cargo fleet in a 6x fleetspeed universe?

anyways, launched BC as main, sent 71.700 SC as 1st follow up (loot %75), then i ran out of SC. :(( had to send LC with some BC alongside for the rest of follow up's. i didn't have any belief that i would hit him since i was late to launch, even if he'd check 15 minutes after his fleet lands he'd still save it (17 minutes of flight for bc, 19 minutes for SC and 27 minutes for LC:headbanging:) so i didn't launch recyclers.

after it was 10 minutes left for the main hit and achlys still didnt have activity on his HW or elsewhere, i was like... can i really be that lucky?! but sending cyclers now would definitelly be stupid since it takes 50 minutes for my recyclers for a 110 system flight... i asked a friend of mine with hyperspace drive 15 for recycler support ^^.

i only slowed my attack for 12 seconds since he could log in and move the fleet anytime soon! probed when it was 10 seconds left for the hit and it was still sitting...

after i overviewed at galaxy menu and saw the 57kk-55kk DF i started to beg for him not to log in for at least 2 more minutes (so i get %75 loot with SC). i got an ingame message RIGHT AFTER MY BC HIT and it was from Achlys. it said: hello man, caught up in a meeting. online now.

was he mocking with me? he probably saw the SC wave and that 1 minute was left and thought he'd move the fleet and resources :biggrin:

he has shipyard level 8 on moon, he's a deut merchant as well (so he has dark matter)... and i was scared that he would build like 180k light lasers on moon, halve it twice and screw my 75k BC and it'd be the greatest loss of my career in this universe. :rolleyes:

then again i thought, if he messaged, he probably doesn't know or never thought about ninja'ing someone with insta build defense. i let the rest of waves fly through. after i saw my SC grab 540kk resources, i said OK that's enough for me. :)

asked my friend how long was it for recyclers to collect and he said 4 minutes. (3 waves of my LC were 6 minutes away). i normally would have recalled the LC since he could still think about insta defense or even move a little of it to planet, build LC instantly and move. but if i had recalled, he'd leave res at moon and build recyclers to grab the DF. :(

so i kept attacking and thought he'd leave either DF or res on moon. he decided to try to do both and havent succeeded %100 on either. grabbed like 18kk resources from DF and saved half of what was left on moon. so i profited even more.

i know i talked much but it was a really exciting hit. thanks for reading. 8o

On 22-07-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker van den budenmayer [Zoo]

Battlecruiser 7.777

Defender Achlys [DGX]

Small Cargo 18.563

Large Cargo 14.609

Light Fighter 99

Heavy Fighter 53

Cruiser 29

Battleship 11

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 1.000

Espionage Probe 258

Bomber 17

Destroyer 11

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 12

After the battle ...

Attacker van den budenmayer [Zoo]

Battlecruiser 7.739 ( -38 )

Defender Achlys [DGX]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

3.095.600 Metal, 3.095.600 Crystal and 3.095.600 Deuterium

183.780.375 Metal, 126.432.959 Crystal and 233.100.102 Deuterium

30.630.063 Metal, 12.502.165 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

15.315.031 Metal, 6.251.082 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

6.607.659 Metal, 3.125.541 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.230.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 284.210.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 57.796.000 metal and 55.484.800 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 627.031.777 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

48.324.000 Metal and 46.024.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 286.612.728

Crystal: 195.911.347

Deuterium: 235.625.702

The attacker(s) made a profit of 718.149.777 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -382.778.728

Crystal: -288.599.347

Deuterium: -239.863.702

The defender(s) lost a total of 911.241.777 units.