Second War NavY Vs. A- Team

• You noob, terrible noob.

With only one picture you made so many mistakes. I won't even try to explain them.

Learn to read before you start posting.

• You noob, terrible noob.

With only one picture you made so many mistakes. I won't even try to explain them.

Learn to read before you start posting.

bila bila bila bila bila get out here =) what do ı want ı can do go play on sand. if am ı noob how am i still number 1 and ı come to uni nearly 40 days and ı gets 8-9 million point =) = ) Who is noob thinking again =))

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

NavY Fleet Ally War WİNNER!!

Owner Lots Of Records (Fenrir)

• You are rank 1 because you bought the rank 1 account - which was miles ahead of all other players. That is why it is still rank 1.

As for this war declaration - You need to post upto date lists of all particpating members, not just quote Tamato's post from a previous thread.

A dead ferret could do a better job then you Navy girls on this forum

• You are rank 1 because you bought the rank 1 account - which was miles ahead of all other players. That is why it is still rank 1.

As for this war declaration - You need to post upto date lists of all particpating members, not just quote Tamato's post from a previous thread.

A dead ferret could do a better job then you Navy girls on this forum

you are coword dont talk.İf you know me you wont say that. ı always play rank 1 2 3 =)) and NOT BUY!!! Do you have any evidience ? No soo you cant talk like that go and play your game.

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

NavY Fleet Ally War WİNNER!!

Owner Lots Of Records (Fenrir)

• I will talk to you however I want to you. Either get used to it, or dont come on the forums.

I offered you some good advice on how to make this declaration valid yet you ignored it.

Im guessing you were AFK when they were handing out common sense at birth ?

• Calm down guys.. Dead speacially u !

There is no second war .. because we should know why real ally war is over !

Mod says "A-Team disbanned" but A-Team still there and has minimum 6 members! How its can be over ?

Or if this war ended why He(mod) doesnt say who is winner who is loser ?

Actually doesnt matter but if something be happen or will be happen , can not be like this .

Am i wrong ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by YaMaTo ().

• As you failed the second time to declare a proper war, you are banned from declaring wars for a month. You means the ally Navy (500024) and especially the member "King Deadpool" (100860).

In case you are wondering how you failed to declare the war this time: The Ally on the screenshot didn't exist anymore, you were simply too lazy to post a new and correct screenshot although multiple people told you that yours is outdated.

Signatur
    Board Admin ORG

Origin Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief