Can't logg in from laptop, but gets in from phone. What is wrong?

• I closed the browser last night as usual(Chrome) But now I can't logg in from laptop. I have run Ccleaner - twice. And I - orbviously - get in on the board. And I can logg in from my phone. I also get in on another GF game, but not Ogame lobby. Others in my ally gets in, so what is wrong with my laptop and why can't I get in on - only - Ogame lobby?

It says unknown email or wrong password, but when I try to registrate, it says that the mail allready is in use (orbviously)

I also get in from another laptop, but not the one I usually use from ogame ect. So... Anyone how knows what is wrong the my laptop?

• Have you tried clicking login even though it says its the wrong email/password?

Mine always tells me that my login info is wrong but it still lets me login with it

• yes, I have - it's when I click logg in, it says that the mail adress is wrrong.

I tried to logg in from firefox, too, but with the same result.

I have, as said, run Ccleaner and since I can get in from other devices, it's clearly a problem on that spesific device. But what else can I do, other than run Ccleaner?

• Are you sure you are using the correct email/password comibination? The Login to OGame only works with the main E-Mail from the GF-Master Account

Signatur
    Board Admin ORG

Origin Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief

• yes I'm sure. I have logg in with that all the time, and normally it jumps right to where I can choose which uni I want to logg in to, ( i'm playing more than one uni) but today It wanted me to logg in - and I got this msg. And as I have said before. I can logg in from both my phone and another laptop, but not the usual laptop.

• That sounds really odd then, are you blocking any cross site references/cookies or something like that which could interfere with your login?

Signatur
    Board Admin ORG

Origin Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief

• I don't know what happened. Yesterday it was not possible to get in at all. I ccleaned and restarted several times, without any luck. But today when I started the laptop, it went straight to the lobby and I got in...

• BUMP

I have this same issue today, Cant login from my pc, matheroffact cant login from my phone, but when I use wifi of my neighbours, it allows me to join.

Anyone got fix?

• That sounds like there's something wrong with your wifi - not your laptop/phone. Have you contaced your wifi provider?

Can you log in fom your phone with 4k( or 3k or what ever you have) ?

My problem back then, was that i could not get in from my laptop, but could get in from my phone.

• That sounds like there's something wrong with your wifi - not your laptop/phone. Have you contaced your wifi provider?

Can you log in fom your phone with 4k( or 3k or what ever you have) ?

My problem back then, was that i could not get in from my laptop, but could get in from my phone.

True device is not the problem, problem is the internetconnection or my ip-adress I suppose.

Maybe because I spammed the arrow keys too much searching for planet through the galaxy for galaxyview, that the site sort of banned my ip? I dunno..

• naaaahhh. Can't be that. everyone "spam" the arrow keys, when we update the galaxy.

Can you login from your phone without wifi?

If you can, try reset the wifi, either by pulling out the pluck for 10-30 sec, or a hard reset, by sticking something pointy into the little hole - probably in the bottom of the wifi central - called "Reset" Then you clear the central totally