Solo Top 04 - [TOT: 157.630.027.000] Salvage [CLOSED] vs. The Beast [HOT] (A: 31.448.797.000, D: 126.181.230.000)

• Saw Mikey wasn't very active while out of vmode and took my chances on a couple moons including this beut. HOT managed to collect remaining df very quickly like I suspected as it was in their safe deploy. spazzed and missed out on more deut with follow ups RIP. Shifting the fight to our fun and many more. BUYING DEUT!!!

Someone find an acct for Arcane to play, but he doesn't want a big acct :D thx for your help while you played.

:closed:

Attacker Salvage [CLOSED]

Battleship 612.500

Destroyer 438.902

Battlecruiser 225.029

Light Fighter 9.318.143

Heavy Fighter 275.999

Cruiser 1.316.775

Small Cargo 146.779

Defender The Beast [HOT]

Small Cargo 248.214

Large Cargo 57.225

Light Fighter 2.672.727

Heavy Fighter 384

Cruiser 733.964

Battleship 500.881

Colony Ship 19

Recycler 869.247

Espionage Probe 30.414

Destroyer 221.450

Deathstar 1.070

Battlecruiser 98.944

After the battle ...

Attacker Salvage [CLOSED]

Battleship 583.021 ( -29.479 )

Destroyer 424.259 ( -14.643 )

Battlecruiser 216.598 ( -8.431 )

Light Fighter 4.499.048 ( -4.819.095 )

Heavy Fighter 169.302 ( -106.697 )

Cruiser 1.093.134 ( -223.641 )

Small Cargo 70.752 ( -76.027 )

Defender The Beast [HOT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.125.243.606 Metal, 1.196.008.215 Crystal and 3.054.478.999 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 31.448.797.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 126.181.230.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 68.990.301.800 metal and 34.437.577.300 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 6.375.730.820 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

31.459.801.000 Metal and 31.459.801.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 11.404.638.606

Crystal: 24.180.810.215

Deuterium: 2.261.086.999

The attacker(s) made a profit of 37.846.535.820 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -78.502.411.606

Crystal: -41.917.548.215

Deuterium: -12.137.000.999

The defender(s) lost a total of 132.556.960.820 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

Edited once, last by IamKarma ().

• How many times as he been spied and flied now?

Incredible hit and still 40b profit all in all. I guess the joker account will keep the remaining debris of course. So that’s 4 hot accounts all tightly packed into one now. I guess they can turn that account into a super miner to.

It’s called strategy!

• Hahahahhaha

I see a big mouth has been slapped down

I enjoy seeing this server kick each other to death

If arcane gets a big account I bet he rules the server within 6 months

• This hit is so full of shit!!! The beast and joker are out from v mode at same time,and anhult stay in v mode,and all HOT are in same ss,after couple time Salvage hit The Beast??? Come on Beast,tell us are you watched how Salvage attacked you? Why you didn't move fleet or why joker didn't go in acs deff or Anhult? Or why they didn't catch Salvage in return? Or maybe you sell your acc for money and told joker about that so he can catch df ??? So whats going here? I bet,on the end,only one acc from closed and one from hot will stay,two mega fleets because they push each others just like drog5 doing right now after he loose his fleet. Just look how he posts every hit he make in couple days but I don't see how he crashed Negative Freeroll from Closed,and I woundering why ???

Warned for breach of rules.

- Marshmello

Edited once, last by Marshmello ().

• I know this is a glorious occasion for everyone, but he is banned on the forum, so please just enjoy it without trolling him directly. I'm sure he feels the pain.

Lmao, Banned AGAIN??!!!:zpopcorn:

I can't stop laughing at this, gives me tears of joy.:rofl:

Smashing hit Salvage:beer:

Good luck on your new account Mikey, I am sure Rocky has an extra Visa or Master Card laying around to "Aquire":quote: another account for you.:this:

https://i.imgur.com/5AvRRJt.jpg

.Org
    Top Tens 22 (12 Acs/ 10 Solo)
    Hofs <----Lost Count
    Rip Kills: Too Many

"I am a miner too.. I just prefer to mine other people's mines"

This Feline has already been reported and banned for being too cute

Edited 2 times, last by RadioSweetHeart: Decided not to troll too much ().

• Radio not cute. That account was Rocky’s first account in Cygnus given to him by a friend of Sarsy at 2kk total points. Beast has put around 40g points himself on beast but the lion share came from closed ships that’s for sure. Allucien you not cute either. Comparing hits as such. Beast well humble in victory humble in defeat. Ghost karma salvage whatever’s your name is or isn’t well done. Best hit Cygnus has seen to date. He earned no doubt playing more then Hot so well deserved. This to clear the air was no push. Rocky and co don’t play them games. Although I dont like outcome I’ll say to whoever this wasnt push. I have no doubt things like that happen but this hit was earned. Joker thankfully got some df and rocky was locked.

• This hit is so full of shit!!! The beast and joker are out from v mode at same time,and anhult stay in v mode,and all HOT are in same ss,after couple time Salvage hit The Beast??? Come on Beast,tell us are you watched how Salvage attacked you? Why you didn't move fleet or why joker didn't go in acs deff or Anhult? Or why they didn't catch Salvage in return? Or maybe you sell your acc for money and told joker about that so he can catch df ??? So whats going here? I bet,on the end,only one acc from closed and one from hot will stay,two mega fleets because they push each others just like drog5 doing right now after he loose his fleet. Just look how he posts every hit he make in couple days but I don't see how he crashed Negative Freeroll from Closed,and I woundering why ???

Warned for breach of rules.

- Marshmello

Wat? Just wat? Are you seriously suggesting Beast wanted to scrap his fleet, so left it sitting for Karma to launch at, deliberately let him hit, let ally mates launch recyclers late (with insufficient non-vm'd recs to collect the whole DF anyways), as strategy? There are a lot of things I would like to say right now, but I don't want that green marshmallow editing my post.

Nice hit Karma, good catch.

I know Beast doesn't use the board, but he knows we're here to support whatever he decides to do from here. Rocky and I are here to help rebuild, and Mike is ready with the moral support