Highest Ranked Player Original to Universe 1?

• I was around during Universe 1’s early days (before Universe 2 ever existed). I know there have been a number of mergers since then. I just have this curious side of me that wants to know which player, original to Universe 1, is the highest ranked. Anybody able to help me out on that?

• That's hard to say, depending what you mean by your question - many players started off in uni1 but made their names in other unis.

If you mean which account, originally from uni 1 is the highest ranked then:

Having a quick look through the top 100, These are the ones that I think are uni 1 originals.

Though this is from memory, so I might have gotten some wrong, confused or missed some out.

Soong

Narcotics

Jean Michel (Urza account)

Mars

Yangyan

Wraith02

BigTrout

Uno One

Nightmad

Viriato

Coshoni

Eminence

Taco Stand

A r e s

Version4

Flobalob

Lynz

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• My son actually started this account in Uni 17. He stopped playing after 4 months or so. I have been playing it ever since. I came to Uni 1 in the 1st Merge.

Regards, version4

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17

• If only there was some way to certify, or at least estimate, the history of the universe.

If only there was some record... like on a forum the community took part in whilst playing the game...

If only said records weren't... removed.

Anyway I digress. Wraith02 is so ancient in this game he probably knows best :thumbsup:

228ee7ebf45eaa4f490b34364c394e67.png

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa & GO for Janice.org ~