Lord Draco v OWM

• For too long CoA has considered his account to be better than mine just because it is :hmm:

For too long Legopiraat's spelling of his name has confused and irritated me :headbanging:

For too long they have both been in denial about the universe wanting me :love::love:https://ogame.gamestats.org/org/159/mostwanted

For too long I have wondered whether they would let me into their secret clubhouse alliance and change the name to Draco's Alliance :vain:

No longer! I declare war on these two annoyingly skilled and higher ranked players for the amusement of us and the rest of the universe :shrug:

War will doubtless end when CoA needs to buy more deut from me :rolleyes2:

THE STATS:

Lord Draco:

5 foot 11, blonde, think Daniel Craig...and now think of his less athletic brother.

Rank 67.

385,958 points.

CoA:

Probably like 4 foot with a Napoleon complex.

Rank 3 (i.e. not #1).

1,276, 336 points.

Lego:

Probably freakishly tall, like 6'5.

Rank 9 (i.e. far behind CoA, who is still not #1).

982,911 points.

I think that's everything. Back in the day you just posted your rant and didn't have to list all the player details.

If anyone wants to send me resources to help crush these two, please send to 2:160:8M, where my fleet will be sitting defenceless......oh crap wait I mean not 2:160:8, it's definitely not hiding there.

No outside help for OWM please. If they can't take the hurtt they'lljust have to tap out :crazy:

Finally, I should probably have two wars at the same time, I just need another target. On a completely unrelated note, I have always been irritated by WCKD's lack of vowels :hmm:

NOW PROVIDING A FREE FLEET

:quote:RECYCLING SERVICE:quote: 

• Draco: I think you ment to write "Napoleon had a CoA complex"
    And on another note, you are mad man xD But big :thumbsup: for the declaration. This is how its supposed to be written.

But you know :borg::borg::borg:

• You forgot to make a CR-thread so I took the liberty to make it for you :*

• A little update for any interested followers.

Day One: CoA hits all my planets whilst I'm afk. Contrary to his CRs I got all the debris fields.

Day Two: secretly building my espionage probe army.

Day Three: probed all of CoA's moons but he's not stupid and didn't leave anything out for me.

Lego is still online being a pain like...well like a Lego brick in your foot X/

I don't know why neither of them have taken the bait I left on my moon...it's not like I was going to ninja them:saint:

Anyone buying deut? Cause I can't sell to CoA right now :rofl:

• this is now officially the longest war in Galatea's history:rofl:

Despite OWM (and CoA in particular) begging for mercy, I have been mercilessly not going near them with anything larger than an espionage probe :search:

• Good Luck..

Contents [Hide]

giphy.gif

'Bir işi bilen yapar, az bilen akıl verir, bilmeyen eleştirir, yapamayan çamur atar.'

'Man who knows does work, Man who knows less suggests,Man who doesnt know criticizes,Man who cant do denigrates!

PORTAKALLI ORDEK -- TAF

• after discussing things with my alliance mates, and then finding out I'm not in an alliance and have been talking to myself for weeks, I have come to the conclusion that OWM is slightly too powerful for me.

They wouldn't accept a draw because apparently they got a few hits in on me 😝, so a surrender has been agreed.

• We have been talking and decided that for us to be able to accept this surrender we will need a carefully worded declaration of your undying love for us.

It should be long, filled with hearths, and enough to make Cupied jelly.

Do this within 24h and we will accept your surrender LordDraco

• We have been talking and decided that for us to be able to accept this surrender we will need a carefully worded declaration of your undying love for us.

It should be long, filled with hearths, and enough to make Cupied jelly.

Do this within 24h and we will accept your surrender LordDraco

Cough....Hereinafter the aforesaid Draco begrudgingly and reluctantly surrenders to his dearly beloved CoA and Lego (hereinafter referred to as OWM). Mainly so they'll let him join their alliance 😝