Who swallowed dig bick?

• Who deeprecycled him?

Sad to see dig bick going down:(

Who is the dig bick lover?

Feel free to continue.. :)

(I do know who, but for puns sake I’ll pretend I don’t)

• lol

Dig Bick had no protection either, it seems that split and all were so emotional.

Its all gone a bit floppy recently for Dig Bick, vacation needed.

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun
    You find the fun and snap! The job's a game.

• Disney still talks?Even without fleet i have stronger acc than you and not forget to mention i started to play months after you.Congrats to attackers tho,U all where hell of an oponnents,see you soon:)

Current Uni:Uni 1
    InGame name:Dig B

• Disney still talks?Even without fleet i have stronger acc than you and not forget to mention i started to play months after you.Congrats to attackers tho,U all where hell of an oponnents,see you soon:)

You traded up to that account....... and lost it’s fleet twice?

Space Pyrate

ahahahahahaha oh fella, where would you be with your original account right now?

I loved it when you 'Congratulated' me on reaching rank 100, as if you were some guru and a better player. Trading an account gets you no kudos here buddy. Come back when you have been rank 1 in a universe, destroyed a moon to get a new number one hit, timed back a recall, ninja'd a top 5 fleet.... rank means nothing to me, I dont live for Ogame like when I was 16 (sad I know). I am now 33 and play when I have the odd 5 mins, so yes I still talk, and welcome your 'strong' account to come meet me on the battle field. Or are you just flaccid?

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun
    You find the fun and snap! The job's a game.