Solo Top 10 - Return hit ⌲ Djubre [DoP] vs. deadly angel1 [NoEmo] [TD: 216.133.000]

• And here we are, AGAIN.

I was just minding my own business, enjoying my well deserved vacation under the Mediterranean sun while sipping ice cold beer and thinking how much nicer life would be without Ogame when Dragon messaged me: ''DeadlyNoob is attacking Mellash, can you make it for the return, you great and almighty Djubre?''

Well, since the guy was so kind it would be disrespectful to refuse such an offer, right? :flexmuscles:

Like always the usual problem with return hits is the DF. Honestly, like I mentioned several times already, with hits like this profit is low on the priority list. Basically, the plan was to send the recs prior DA has hit Mellash, at least 2-3 min after his fleet would land back on his moon, keeping in mind the possibility that DA learned how to slow probe in the meantime. And the guy learned, he learned it so well he decided to show off and slow down his fleet for 5 f**cking minutes, so I had to recall my recs and send them again. At this point, it was pretty obvious I was not even getting a chunk of that DF. :unsure:

I would lie if I said that the whole thing went completely smooth. We had to consider the presence of Iskander in the same SS. But as Pagan said: ''Carpe Diem''. Obviously, we were well aware there was a chance Iskander and DA have set up the whole scenario for me or someone else from TDA taking the bait but after taking everything into consideration, it was really unlikely anything besides DA fleet was waiting for me there. Had to time the att over my phone, which went surprisingly well btw. I had exactly 37 minutes to enjoy my drink and wait for DA to start panicking and alerting his mates about the shit show he got himself into, again. :biggrin:

Dragon took care of calculating the return time and simming the whole thing since I was on my phone, so hats down to him. If there was any profit, you know that I would gladly share it with you :vain: Also thanks to the rest of the gang keeping the discord channel busy and fun in the meantime. :hail:

As for you DA, what to say, you have your space dock, you got your DF, you can easily rebuild, there's no question about it, but then again, this is the second huge hit on you in the past month, maybe it's time to learn your lesson and listen to your buddies and stick with the mines. Luckily for you there's nothing to lose there m8. Just don't get all impulsive and destroy your planets like your m8 Ali, it's still a nice account, someone might take it over one day.

Viva DOP®

On 07-08-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Djubre [DoP]

Light Fighter 10.000

Cruiser 2.800

Battleship 2.000

Battlecruiser 1.440

Defender deadly angel1 [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 1.161

Light Fighter 10.113

Heavy Fighter 679

Cruiser 1.077

Battleship 633

Battlecruiser 670

After the battle ...

Attacker Djubre [DoP]

Light Fighter 3.807 ( -6.193 )

Cruiser 2.377 ( -423 )

Battleship 1.984 ( -16 )

Battlecruiser 1.439 ( -1 )

Defender deadly angel1 [NoEmo]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

">

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 7.500 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 38.084.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 178.049.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 40.394.700 metal and 20.525.700 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 7.500 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -27.789.000

Crystal: -9.434.000

Deuterium: -853.500

The attacker(s) lost a total of 38.076.500 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -66.465.300

Crystal: -38.459.300

Deuterium: -12.211.500

The defender(s) lost a total of 117.136.100 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

• Lol this is golden, all them months since I joined I see DA taunt us, and now look at him, got taken from behind by pagan and now from the mighty DJ!

This man will learn yet, I would love to see how many times he has been smashed in his ogame career, I'm genuinely quite curious

As always, GJ djubre and as always, slow rebuild to the unis little stray dog

"Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP

• lol...punk ass top 10'd again (and again and again) 'cause he's a f'n idiot.

Seriously, what kind of moron plays in ACS and doesn't separate the fleet to prevent being timed back? This moron.

Hey, at least he's rank one in something now...he beat out his good buddy Ali who apparently rage quit and got bored. But not bored enough that we don't see him lurking on the forums all the time :)

MPL: 1 up (1) [NoEmo] deadly an... (85.977) 733.613

G2H Deadly Noob, we all hate you. But hey, keep sending stupid PMs to people asking them to kiss you and wonder why everyone thinks you're a jackass.

And as expected, he sent rude PMs because he's an unsporting, sore loser, POS scumbag.

Who cares about profit when you're putting down scum. Congrats to all on a well executed maneuver.

LOL

And...LOL again.

Warned for insult- Andvari300

• Good to see a technical hit once in a while! Grats for the coordination and execution of the hit, would be perfect if it was a profitable one but you cant always have what you want...

FR to both of you

• keep it coming whit trash talk,retard…

Warning for insult- Andvari300

[align=center]
    dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• keep it coming whit trash talk,retard…

lol...says the idiot on the wrong side of multiple top 10 hits in multiple unis because he's too f'n stupid to fleet.

You have been measured, you have been weighed, and you have been found to be noob. Surprised Mattie hasn't HoF'd your dumb ass yet.

• And here we are, AGAIN.

I was just minding my own business, enjoying my well deserved vacation under the Mediterranean sun while sipping ice cold beer and thinking how much nicer life would be without Ogame when Dragon messaged me: ''DeadlyNoob is attacking Mellash, can you make it for the return, you great and almighty Djubre?''

Well, since the guy was so kind it would be disrespectful to refuse such an offer, right? :flexmuscles:

I think you had too much wine, no memory of this ;D I said I will take care of the rest just launch the fleet. Nicely executed, sad for the DF but yeah happens.

And since I'm on my first coffee for today I will end up with the quote from pirate andy

Retired.

4522-alphadragon-jpg

• I almost feel bad laughing again. Does it make me a bully?

I think he’s been top ten’d more times than abiotic viper and that’s saying something.

Who cares about profit when you get the pms and the MPD. Nice smash all the same

Space Pyrate

• This unis is dead......but props to DA for keeping everybody going!

Just increase the communication level you drunk pirate...

WP Djub, FR DA. When exactly are you getting back that juicy profit you bestowed upon us? Getting worried with all these botched launches...

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.

Arthorr.jpg

• I see you all miss ne since you cant stop mentioning me.

S*it happen deadly even for you you will push even harder now.

Goin for glory and smashin fleets for no profit but for showing us phalanx skills shouldn't impress noone that is experienced.

Goin for glory and smashin fleets for no profit but for showing us phalanx skills shouldn't impress noone that is experienced.

Phalanx from moon to moon. I need to laugh. I actually had to time the return trip for Djubre no idea what are you referring to with phalanx.

Retired.

4522-alphadragon-jpg

The only thing we miss is profiting off your pathetic play style.

And I see you went to the same school of Ogame Dark Wolf went to...phalanx a moon? And you wonder why you three clowns repeatedly wind up on the wrong side of a CR.

Your game is crap ALI, so is Deadly Noobs...you’d be better off playing something that befits your intellectual level such as Lemonade Stand online: https://m.coolmathgames.com/0-lemonade-stand