Top 02 - [TOT: 125.085.533.000] ming & mmdqqdbbd & jacktoo & song vs. Mamina_maza [Defiance] (A: 81.681.353.000, D: 43.404.180.000)

• Nice smash Defender.......You rock, not sure how you got them to launch on an account like that, must have been the best bait in Ogame.......did it have a different Nick before the hit by chance......cause I would think Song would play it safe until they got a better feel for the uni and more military and support in general....good stuff, thanks for making g1 a safer place again.

Attackers, guess you didn't have someone like Astral around to do your simming......but, I'm also guessing you had no clue as to what fleet was on the account you were attacking....else you wouldn't have even hit launch, at least you were smart enough to time what recs you had, so not total loss.....cause all that work for that....you should have just left the balls in and been done with the whole thing rofl

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • Nice smash Defender.......You rock, not sure how you got them to launch on an account like that, must have been the best bait in Ogame.......did it have a different Nick before the hit by chance......cause I would think Song would play it safe until they got a better feel for the uni and more military and support in general....good stuff, thanks for making g1 a safer place again.

Attackers, guess you didn't have someone like Astral around to do your simming......but, I'm also guessing you had no clue as to what fleet was on the account you were attacking....else you wouldn't have even hit launch, at least you were smart enough to time what recs you had, so not total loss.....cause all that work for that....you should have just left the balls in and been done with the whole thing rofl

anyone who leaves there balls in has me to deal with.

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• anyone who leaves there balls in has me to deal with.

I figured as much given what you wrote at the end.....and that's why I said Song should have left them in and been done with the whole mess....would have been a lot cooler bang, they didn't even send any Dessie's so they were hoping against hope here that speed was the defining factor.....not planning. Solid work again team Defend.....what was the Bait by chance?

Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • I dont play this uni nor know anything about it, but it seems Song is disliked quite a bit. This is quite the hit, not something you see every day hehe.

• Is this the same Song that plays on Quantum? He mass probes everyone every single day.

On the hit, lovely, always nice to see a top 10, and a ninja at that which are my favourite hits. GJ defender.

• Klo, the tricky guy...

Nice Ninja! I might have missed some info here, but Iam really curious how it happen?

We have three attackers here, so it's pretty easy to watch for activities. Plz tell the noob, me, in comprehensive English, thx.

I only see one version of outcome here. Was Mr. Song aware of this trap thing, but just missed to send "some" recs?

Yeyey, good fight anyway.

FR. to all of you guys involved in this.

/Jois

Xalynth - 24 Hofs
    Fidis - 2 Hofs
    Vega - a couple!

Iam the nicest guy in the uni...

• beautiful hit, truly beautiful!

enjoy the ninja defender

Using a cheat will never change the fact you're a loser, no matter what the scoreboard says, or what your wallet says ;)

join me in apex legends

ex board admin

• Congrats on your new number 3 ACS top 10 :)

Because there were multiple attackers (regardless of how many people are playing the accounts) it counts as an ACS.

The clear winner of the cr is a solo player. (which kind of makes the hit even cooler to take down 3 accounts on it's own)

I personally wouldn't have a problem giving this a solo top 10.

• Just lovely.

Nice smash Defender

beautiful hit

fantastic job

I'm still in awe that we managed to come up with a plan with so many contingencies that it actually worked against such tricky opponents

I get it, no one likes non profit bashers.
    But I just wonder what is beautiful here? The amount of resources collected over time with push accounts to finish astro 26-27 and 800k cruisers couple weeks later? Everyone can be overwhelming in that scenario.

Skill involved 0.

• But I just wonder what is beautiful here?

its beautiful watching song (aka sheep) and his friends down, has some level of satisfaction watching this

Using a cheat will never change the fact you're a loser, no matter what the scoreboard says, or what your wallet says ;)

join me in apex legends

ex board admin

• I get it, no one likes non profit bashers.
    But I just wonder what is beautiful here? The amount of resources collected over time with push accounts to finish astro 26-27 and 800k cruisers couple weeks later? Everyone can be overwhelming in that scenario.

Skill involved 0.

I thought it was beautiful because was 4 vs 1 and they lost.....went in with heavy Metal fodder fleets like when they took out sitting xHannibal....Team China have many feeder accounts as I've seen them and they scrap...not sure about Klo, he seem cool. I do know he built a bunch of CR day before hit which was difference in outcome and that Song scrapped some rips to build recs....so not sure what skill was involved other than bait.....whatever they launched at must have been enticing as the account they launched on had a better fleet comp all day, so they either didn't sim or didn't know the target they were launching on......cause as far as I know, Klo didn't insta anything during battle...think song did some recs when launching....but i could be wrong about that. Getting them to launch like that is skill for sure;)

Anyways, nice ninja.....rebuild will be fun on both sides no doubt

and after posting this and rereading I guess you are talking about Klo and Defiance...cause everyone know what Song up to....but Klo one built all Cr and I didn't even bother to check on astro or research changes....still stand by the above, but will check this out. Thanks Outcast/NF

• So you guys ( no idea how many people there ) knew it was ninja and still went for it - good for you :rofl: GO GO China Team

Did you even think that Defender might took all possible scenario into consideration - you know the one you sent 7600 rips to attack ( which you suddenly recall to scrap 2k rips for recyclers - again few billions lose for you ) and recalled after few minutes ......or maybe the funny part , that straight after that Ming account ( now Hanhan nick ) came like magic out of v mode ( Arcane would say probably VPN :rofl: ) and was added in ACS :thumbsup:

Or that maybe Defender actually made a sim and seen what kind of fleet is needed for defend ...HAHAHA

You even might think this was done with or without any profits just to send you back a month or two ( but knowing you or all of you ) , this rebuilding for you , will take less then 2 weeks im pretty sure of that :rofl:

Not all of them can play 18h straight every day when you already mentioning V mode or blues shield , even in my best days i couldnt be online that much per day , dont even want to say per month...

I think after few days i would need some spare parts for my body , maybe an oil check - so where ever you are getting that send me the link so we could order for our self also :thumbsup:

The last - you know that rotation thing you are doing , thats a diffrent story for another time :quote: - but in the end it will bite your ass for sure :thumbsup:

With all of this i wish you all a fast rebuild , a specially attackers - ( in my case only Song :rofl:) and that famous saying - if something looks to good to be true then it probably is....hahahaha

The post was edited 1 time, last by Master Puppet: Forgot something ().