No more SMS DM?

• So yesterday during DM event i tried to buy some DM. I always have some for my merchant trades if needed but then i noticed i can't buy via SMS anymore. I thought this is a bug but some of my ally members from different countries still can do that. When GF did that? And why did you do that? Buying via SMS was nice and easy and now only method is paysafe, credit card and skrillex (for me). This is nb 1 bullshit.

Leader of MINERS (uni. Zibal)

• There have been a few changes in our payment system and that leads to changes as well in the payment methods. Unfortunately that means the sms option is not available in some countries any longer, but there is still a variety of options available for every country.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. :sad2:

• There have been a few changes in our payment system and that leads to changes as well in the payment methods. Unfortunately that means the sms option is not available in some countries any longer, but there is still a variety of options available for every country.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. :sad2:

So the countries with lower standard such as Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia, maybe Bulgaria and Romania you removed SMS/telephone option.

The only option which was acceptable for this area, really great job GF!!! Congratz! Daopay was with you I think more than 15 years, so with few loses here and there this should be problem for you guys. Also in these countries less than 50% people are buying with credit/debit cards (even if your data shows otherwise).

Besides sms/telephone you removed Paysafecard too so I can't help my team mates with DM. Again superb from GF, who cares about players =0, >money GF.

Once again prove that this game is going to win "Pay not Play" award.

Shame on you GF!

• Sad to hear that :(

I am using small amounts of DM for merchant sometimes and SMS option was the best one (and easiest). At least paysafecard got more options...

Leader of MINERS (uni. Zibal)

• I understand your frustration, but surely in this case they’re not pushing the “Pay not play”? You’re complaining about not being able to pay to play.

It’s probably out of their hands. Different countries have different rules around online payments and often web companies find themselves tied in knots. I expect this was the easiest way to save themselves from future pain.