Sarsaparilla

• Friend to everyone he met in OGame and long time community member our buddy Sarsaparilla has had the misfortune to have suffered a second stroke in a couple of weeks and is in hospital, hopefully he will recover but at this stage it is still in the balance and the outcome in the hands of the Gods.

A military veteran on a meagre disability pension he will need support during his recovery so a Go Fund Me has been set up to help.

During the course of the event a drink was spilt onto his laptop and it was destroyed, anyone who knows Sarsy will understand what no online contact will mean to him.

I'm pretty sure it is not allowed to post the Go Fund Me in the forums so you can pm me for a link and I shall endeavour to get it in my profile, link on my wall.

We pray for a speedy recovery

Edit: For this case we got special approval to add the link to the GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/f/hel…arsy-get-back-on-his-feet

• I personally vouch for that this is not a trick nor a joke. :(

I have known Sarsy for more than a decade, and I am terribly sad and scared by the situation.

Gone as BA.

Thank you ruby_kirby, you are a true artist. :)
    Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

• Tim I pray that you recover to the fullest. We all miss you tremendously and cannot wait till your return. Ogame, nor regular life will not be the same without you. Get well soon, so we can DROP THEM OUT!!! lol... <3<3<3<3

I can also get anyone the info on the Go Fund Me ....or if you want or need info about his illness and recovery just PM me.

Lets let him know how much he is missed with lots of Get Well Wishes and Prayers!

• Least we can do for sarsy.

He has been a fantastic friend to so many people and it feels great knowing we are doing our bit to help him.

I really hope Tim pulls through this and comes back cheekier than ever.

If the above fails, I also have the gofundme link for those who want to help support one of the brightest lights in this community. <3

• Tim, you mean so much to so many people, I hope all these prayers and well wishes are working hard on healing you up sir! ❤️... You gotta get well! who else am I going to wiggle for! :(

WE LOVE YOU SARSYPANTS 💚💛🧡💙💜

♥ It's All Rainbows & Butterflies Darlin' ♥

• sarsaparilla! oh no!

Man, I hope you get to read this soon, and know we all care about you around here and wish a speedy recovery to you and the laptop!

Speedy recovery! We need your good humored spam around these parts!

Ong7Kn6.png
    SGO - Bellatrix & Quantum & Oberon & Cosmos & Vega & Janice
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system

• Tim did well on his second surgery to relieve the swelling in his brain. He is back in his room and his sister has posted a picture on FB of him with a thumbs up. He says thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. Please keep praying that he will make the best recovery possible!!!

• Tim did well on his second surgery to relieve the swelling in his brain. He is back in his room and his sister has posted a picture on FB of him with a thumbs up. He says thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. Please keep praying that he will make the best recovery possible!!!

So glad to hear he is okay now

i hope he recovers fast

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I am sorry and sad.He is my enemy but he is human ı am sad for him.I hope he will get well soon.I will pray for him.

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

NavY Fleet Ally War WİNNER!!

Owner Lots Of Records (Fenrir)

• No words can come close to describing what Sars means to me. He has always told me to be strong, so I expect nothing less from him. I wish him a fast recovery.

• Moments like this make me realize I really should vocalize to others how grateful I am for them existing in my life, because I'm sure they don't have no clue how much they mean to me

Fast recovery sarsy :)