Buy my resources with resources you're not using!

• Greetings universe! :hi:

Are you wanting to finish a research faster? A mine faster? Do you have an excess of a type of resources that doesn't help your current goal? :this:

Maybe you just want to shake up the universe? :fatgreengrin:

Contact me [Kaldor] ingame if you're looking for metal and/or crystal. You'll get a quick response & trades can be organised and settled within hours of first contact, or whenever suits you. :beer:

These are the things I can't do with your trade support:

a) Protect you. Protection is a myth. :canceled:

These are the things I can do:

a) Give you advice resulting in you being safe from raiders/fleeters :check: :missilelauncher:

b) Provide generous aid to new players :check: <3

b) Provide moons when required to traders and new players alike :check: :cookie2:

c) Provide a soundboard of advice & someone to talk to about whatever :check: :gamer:

d) Make the universe more entertaining :check: :check: :sniper:

If that sounds like something that appeals to you, you know what to do :search:

228ee7ebf45eaa4f490b34364c394e67.png

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa & GO for Janice.org ~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaldor ().

• If anyone reads this. Bump!

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

• Hi im parsec.

Before i started using Kaldor's service i always had issues when selling my deut.

The people i traded with would send at odd hours, suddenly stop relying for hours or/and send to planets instead of moons BUT since i changed to this service every trade has gone smoothly!

I can highly recommend this service to anyone who has an unbalance ratio of resources!

10/10

• Treat this as a bump.

I'm currently looking for around 2.6bn metal and have crystal to sell!

• Bumpday!!!

I'm looking for around 4-5bn metal & have crystal to part with :)