Whats worse than a botter? [TOT: 6.362.528.000] unclesam [RIO] vs. Dessertmin3r99 [NLs] (A: 559.408.000, D: 5.803.120.000)

• So today I actully felt like playing today!

So what is worse than a botter? These are only allegations! A wise player gave me proof of such occurrences that are happening in the universe. sadly that player leaves the game due to the unfair advantage of paid software that is out there..........

AND EVERYONE IN HERE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! I HAVE SEEN IT FOR MYSELF.

Nobody does anything about it. we just complain, make our half assed tickets and get a response ........."we will look into it".......GF uses 17 year old tools and an unpaid staff that cant do anything about this bot usage. Anyways, this guy is at the top of my list.... hes the biggest fish of them all thus far and i like killing the biggest whale out there first. there are others but they will just have to wait.

I could have asked LEGIO for RIP assistance, but LEGIO is too nice on the little guys most of the time and since hes a made player i didnt ask for his help....and me? i dont care doing dirty hits that make me seem like a bully...... i just do as i please.......i dont care about ogame fame......and i dont care about having your respect.

it turns out that ll this time, he managed to build up a small bunker trying to keep his fleet behind it while he safely raids.....he scraped part of his fleet and i guess he built it up his defenses to the numbers he wanted. turns out that i managed to actually want to play today and smash his bunker real good. im still not done with him.... ill use all my 11 mobiles if i have to....

I think i just ruined most of his work...hahahaa! im sure other players that try and raid Legit will be glad this actually happened.......these guys probe like and entire system....use all their fleet slots to raid......one of their raids return, and out goes another probe. haha

good luck rebuilding it for me.... cuz i sure as hell will be back until i kick you out this game!

BEFORE

via Imgflip Meme Generator">

AFTER

via Imgflip Meme Generator">

And some good old forced MD action! Defender messaged me when i began my MD telling me to enjoy the show..... hahaha well im sure as hell did. i know you wont vmode tonight because its not your effort going into the game.... ill see you again.

Your fleet from Moon [XXXXXXXX] has arrived on the moon of the planet on MONKEY [XXXXXXXX]. Your deathstar aims its alternating graviton shock cannon at the satellite. At first, light quakes increasingly build up on the surface of the moon. The moon begins to deform and is torn apart. Gigantic chunks of rubble come flying towards your fleet. It is too late to evade them. Your entire fleet is obliterated in a hail of rubble.

Moon destruction chance: 100 % DS destruction chance:45 %

On 12-08-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker unclesam [RIO]

Light Fighter 9.586.289

Cruiser 1.008.989

Battleship 1.000.036

Destroyer 1.000.000

Battlecruiser 400.013

Defender Dessertmin3r99 [NLs]

Solar Satellite 2.000

Rocket Launcher 300.000

Light Laser 300.000

Heavy Laser 120.000

Gauss Cannon 30.000

Ion Cannon 30.000

Plasma Turret 17.600

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker unclesam [RIO]

Light Fighter 9.482.566 ( -103.723 )

Cruiser 1.006.400 ( -2.589 )

Battleship 999.218 ( -818 )

Destroyer 999.999 ( -1 )

Battlecruiser 399.775 ( -238 )

Defender Dessertmin3r99 [NLs]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 559.408.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 5.803.120.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 162.783.600 metal and 59.074.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 23%.

The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.

A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.426 km.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -244.175.400

Crystal: -84.611.600

Deuterium: -8.763.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 337.550.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.310.060.000

Crystal: -1.904.060.000

Deuterium: -589.000.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 5.803.120.000 units.