Ask the OGame developers

• Signatur
    Board Admin ORG

Origin Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief

• What is your biggest regret concerning ogame?

Will international uni merges be possible in the near future?

Is the hopes of ever making an android/ios app abandoned completely or still a faint possibility within the next few years?

Will legor ever join us on discord?

g5JBGO0.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parsec ().

• After 20 years of this game, and few good updates, are you ready to impress us with something like Eve online? Some major changes from design, ingame, ships, new modern galaxy, improved user experience, more fun?

- How you are planing to solve the problem with dead unis?

- Why is so hard to re-write the whole code for better user experience as Parsec said for android/ios app.

Parsec

Never

One fun fact, we are the only in Ogame (official servers) to destroy Legor moon ^^ They need to roll server backup xd

• I must ask two questions.When gameforge will close some 20 players domains and when we will have inner controls from de server,on domains where players have power and ledaerships over 10 years?

• I have a question. What are you going to do about botting, or are you just gonna ignore it? Cause it seems unis are full of them and obvious to spot.

• Will there be anything done to stop the ability to force moon destructs?

ie (100%) chance to destroy a moon

"In the End, We Will Remember Not The Screams Of Our Enemies, But the Silence Of Our Friends".

• Will there be anything done to stop the ability to force moon destructs?

ie (100%) chance to destroy a moon

or...

can moons be created with the same chances of destroying them (that is, 100% moon creation) and / or increasing their size depending on the buildings and / or defenses that are placed to hinder their destruction?

also...

can jump gates be used to defend moons within an alliance?

something as: I jump my fleet (whatever, all or part) to the moon of an alliance partner (with the alliance depot active, because the fleet does not carry fuel to park), defend in battle and, when cooling both jumps, my fleet automatically jumps back to its origin

• My only question is..
    How long did it take you to code in a simple few lines to add storage increase to Hyperspace tech. From what I know is that coders have said that it would have taken them a few hours to write and test this.
    My true question is what are the devs really doing? If there is nothing new coming out every month then there is really not any development being done.

Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006

• Could you amend some of the nearly obsolete ships to make them more usable?

i.e. HF with a 2.5k cargo hold / bombers that dont cost ridiculous fuel to fly.

Are there new ships / defence / researches in the pipeline?

• The first question to ask is

- why doesnt they listen a lil bit more to players !!

Topic can be closed its nonsense to create this. It will be ignored and deleted in a few months to make space on the forum again or maybe placed in spam section if it still exist.

• I have a question. What are you going to do about botting, or are you just gonna ignore it? Cause it seems unis are full of them and obvious to spot.

Would it be possible to stop bot use by putting a CAPTCHA on log in page ?