[TOT: 336.905.000] van den budenmayer [NRC] vs. Desmond Miles (A: 12.006.000, D: 324.899.000) TP: 107.462.300

• hello europa!

now there's some tension between this kid and me since my first days in the universe. he was ranked 65 and i was ranked 300 at that time. he had no respect, he was only 12 systems to me and there was noone that could come to defend me on G2 low 2.5 months ago. he used to launch 2k cruisers, 2k BS and 2k BC at that time, 9 min of flight. but what was interesting is he used to launch on me whilst activity... then i thought i needed to teach a lesson to him, gathered like 60 mil metal, 20 mil crystal to attract him and ofc he launched, he'd put a probe while it was 6 seconds to hit, i had a good wifi connection and was on my PC waiting for him. he didnt notice i'd built a level 2 shipyard just for him... insta built 33k light lasers within 5 seconds after the last probe, colected all of the res. he then went into blueshield, lol.

then after that, he recovered but i grew like a 13 years old boys' :censored:

he realized he cant take me down anymore, actually it was me who'd harvest the other. so he IPM'ed %85 of light lasers on G2 low moon... i mean he kept wasting resources even more out of fury, it was real fun, i already dont believe in defense nor mines so i didnt really care back then. ^^

a few days ago, he launched on my insystem planet on G6. he was gonna BASH ME?! he was lucky in that time cuz i had no deuterium there to execute the plan i managed today! i jumped my fleet to G6 moon to deploy to planet but ofc, his insystem moon has lanx and he's just a coward who recalls right after seeing any new activity after launching and recalled last time. we then exchanged messages and he insulted me, i reported and he got 1 day ban for light insult.

i knew he was gonna be furious when he returns, today he could unvmode and i waited for him. left some candy for him on my G6 low planet, he probed, saw the res and cargoes, launched 2 fleets of same amount (one of them you will see below...), kid was lanxing the planet to see if something moves towards and watches moon for activity. he had 2 waves 6-7 seconds apart each other. i waited, waited, waited... he probably havent read the basic book of lanx reports and what's seen / whats unseen!

he is lucky i was mobile at the time he launched, if i was at my PC or laptop, he'd lose both fleets and play with his remaining LF / recyclers and cargo's to play. ^^

i deployed all fleet and res at planet in last 10 seconds to moon, let him bash the defense, jumped instantly. his flight time 5:10, mine 4:13. since being on mobile, i had to pick the first wave and returned it. lucky for him, his 2nd wave lives.

now i guess he will vmode in a few hours, if not, his g6 moon's falling... well anyone who launches on me, even though they are in loss will get what they asked for and lose things that'll hurt them. with his 10 hours play in every 3-4 days and being in blue shield, lets see how he will recover a new moon and JG. maybe he must invest some DM while he calls and insults others for using DM?!

desmond, vfr so i can hit you again and please, please, stay out of vmode for 48 hours so we can play.

edit: he vmoded 25 minutes after the board post. :(

On 15-08-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker van den budenmayer [NRC]

Weapons 170% - Shields 180% - Armour 170%

Cruiser 150.000

Battlecruiser 49.718

Defender Desmond Miles

Weapons 160% - Shields 160% - Armour 160%

Small Cargo 5.736

Battleship 1.498

Battlecruiser 2.495

After the battle ...

Attacker van den budenmayer [NRC]

Weapons 170% - Shields 180% - Armour 170%

Cruiser 149.586 ( -414 )

Battlecruiser 49.718 ( -0 )

Defender Desmond Miles

Weapons 160% - Shields 160% - Armour 160%

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 7.500 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 12.006.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 324.899.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 64.804.800 metal and 54.656.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 7.500 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 56.524.800

Crystal: 51.758.000

Deuterium: -820.500

The attacker(s) made a profit of 107.462.300 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -153.732.000

Crystal: -133.742.000

Deuterium: -37.432.500

The defender(s) lost a total of 324.906.500 units.