New Beginnings: A thread

• I’m all for leaving discoverer as is. I don’t know what to do about general. Adding another 0.01 or 0.02% for crawlers and maybe going from a 25% to 30% eco bonus for collectors is probably sufficient though.

• Discoverer surely looks dope, we don't need to nerf it, but other classes just need a little buff and a few extra perks here and there and then it will be balanced. For General, for example, faster rabbit-Recyclers from the get go would be another great advantage! and maybe 1x free Moonshot, or somehing like that. And although Collector already looks proper, maybe a +100% bonus for Crawlers instead of 50% would be even better!

• If they nerf discoverer everbody will choose collecter and look game less.

You have to learn to think in term of gameplay.

On the start, even with a nerf, who use DM will go for sure discoverer to get higher income.

In the late game it should be right that you get the most from your mines and the time you invested in it, and just add extras by expos.

By the way, if someone want to stay discoverer it may continue like it.

• ... or... give eco factor to General and Collector, and things become much more balanced because the Expeditions of the General and Collector will still be VERY GOOD (only 50% less than Discoverer with 2 less expo slots) but the Collector can make up for it with higher 50% Crawlers and 25% Resource boost, alongside faster cargos with larger cargo bays.

The General... well... Needs a few tweaks.

Moons donated: 10

• I hope a nerf doesn't happen, some people paid to switch classes and that would be unfair. Buff the other classes, give them eco multiplier on expos sure but don't nerf a class this late into things

• So, a free class change is a MUST after what GF did releasing this v7.

Agree with this. And hope they fix the description of the 3 classes as well so that people don't confuse things, since we have to remember that not all of us ogamers visit the forum.

I do visit the forum and cant remember the numbers

Like General gets a wreckfield, but whats the percentage of ships to lose? More than 5% and 150k?

I was doing a hit yesterday and couldnt remember, because you cant find the numbers anywhere in game.

Stuff like that makes for a pretty lackluster user experience.

Current Universes: Zibal
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Europa, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1