ACS Top 10 - RobinHood, GKP, Thunder Child, Budyser & IsaacAsimov [ASSASSIN] -vs- AKULA [INYEON] - TD: 272.945G

• This hit is absolutely amazing. People, this is really a single speed Universe right!? The numbers are amazing, such is also the profit. Congratulations to the attackers for making the largest TD of any single speed Universe. This TD would even get Top 5 in some much faster and old Universes. Amazing, I lack enough words to describe this hit. And it was propper ACS, 5 friends joining up to take down someone stronger than any of them individually.

Again, guys, congratulations.

And Defender, I feel sorry for you. Those numbers definitely took a long time and work to build. It happens to the best of us. VFR or GLIRL.

Moons donated: 10

• Truly amazing hit, not only the numbers but the dedication and coordination it takes as a clan. I have had the fortune of playing with Assassin players through the last couple of mergers, they make you a better player or they make you quit! :tongue3:

Hits like this make me want to stick with mining, no matter how big my fleet gets it won't be big enough.

Enjoy the profits, and fast rebuild AKULA!

• If that's the case and he still got hit. He deserves to not have a fleet.

nicehitgentsrollon!

Nice to see you posting! Welcome back?

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• Wow, huge mess you guys made there, and a nice pile of marbles cracked as well. Pat, Mark, and team, great team effort all the way around. Prayers out to Tim, and for a speedy recovery. Great post.

FR out to the D.

OLD SCHOOL -- Nothing given, nothing gifted, account built from absolute zero.

| Extreme Gaming Clan | EXG Alliance | EXGonZoS Alliance | N2C Alliance |

• Damn, last time i payed a visit these pages U1 was still non ACS....And the board was normal, not like this...Oh well, great hit , I see some old ppl are still playing this game, until retirement.

• What a hit! Was one of the best, on the edge of your seat, hits that I've been apart of. From the scramble to get things launched, the heartache of activity and the glory of success....this hit had it all!! Great teamwork and a pleasure flying with you gents!!

Akula your account is still massive so your rebuild should be swift.

8-)

• Astonishing display of fireworks, Assassins. Congrats on the top hit. Epic takedown. Good luck, Akula, in whatever you decide to do.

Best wishes for a fast recovery for Tim too. :(

• Rav3n

Changed the title of the thread from “ACS Top 05 - RobinHood, GKP, Thunder Child, Budyser & IsaacAsimov [ASSASSIN] -vs- AKULA [INYEON] - TD: 272.945G” to “ACS Top 06 - RobinHood, GKP, Thunder Child, Budyser & IsaacAsimov [ASSASSIN] -vs- AKULA [INYEON] - TD: 272.945G”.
  • Neotinea

Changed the title of the thread from “ACS Top 06 - RobinHood, GKP, Thunder Child, Budyser & IsaacAsimov [ASSASSIN] -vs- AKULA [INYEON] - TD: 272.945G” to “ACS Top 10 - RobinHood, GKP, Thunder Child, Budyser & IsaacAsimov [ASSASSIN] -vs- AKULA [INYEON] - TD: 272.945G”.