Top 02 - [TOT: 94.927.286.000] Mephistopheles [Defiance] vs. CharlotteDelahaye (A: 11.332.930.000, D: 83.594.356.000)

• I am sure it would be great, he lost the bet tho

• Nice smash and top10. Did you just launch on the target from your moon or did u mobile in? You almost caught me off guard in g5 with some mobile action.....forgot how quick ships move in system. Have fun and keep smashing.

Glotr Def......wish I had been given that account by outcast......I couldn't do any better in an outage though, was just a nice fleet and still a very nice account. At least you got wreckfield and farms to tend to

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • Nice smash and top10. Did you just launch on the target from your moon or did u mobile in? You almost caught me off guard in g5 with some mobile action.....forgot how quick ships move in system. Have fun and keep smashing.

Glotr Def......wish I had been given that account by outcast......I couldn't do any better in an outage though, was just a nice fleet and still a very nice account. At least you got wreckfield and farms to tend to

Disturbed relocated two planets 1ss away from both sets of Charlotte's duals. With Hyper 17 it's a bit under a 20 minute flight I believe. 40 minutes was way more than enough :)

Disturbed relocated two planets 1ss away from both sets of Charlotte's duals. With Hyper 17 it's a bit under a 20 minute flight I believe. 40 minutes was way more than enough :)

Thanks for the info Astral....and quick response;)

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • What can i say - awesome profits Disty - keep up the good work :rofl:

Defender wish you a speedy recovery

In the case of emergency - in my wallet is Nickname and password for my account - please V mode me :rofl: