BLIND PHALANX [TOT: 1.918.200.000] Tyler Durden [FURY] vs. saikano (A: 13.515.000, D: 1.904.685.000, TP: 364.725.887)

• 07b3a78b-0a0d-588d-b753-bba8e73c1b34.jpg

Hahaha I love this guy :love: (said no one, ever). He's been a pain in my ass for a while but today I taught him all about the birds and the bees - if you know what I mean :rofl:

Lelouch of the Rebellion gets all my thanks and credit for this hit. He messaged me on FB and told me he saw saikano attacking a planet with quite a lot of fleet and that he had launched it from a system I was in. That was great, except the mobile I have there doesn't even have a jump gate so I had to quickly deploy BCs out to it with enough deut for the attack and to deploy back again after. While they were deploying I probed saikano to get his techs and work out the return time. This obviously spooked him because he added ACS and started slowing a little bit at a time to try and mess with my calculations. It made it awkward as hell but I refreshed lanx every second from 30 to 0 and got the final time reading before his attack hit. So I had the time, I had the ships I needed in the right system and I had the deut to launch.

He got some of the debris, we all know he isn't afraid to spend a bit of money on DM (I lost count after about £300 from all those damn relocations) and he insta-built a load of recs. I honestly couldn't care less about that though, sure profits are nice, the profits I made here are still amazing but they don't motivate me as much as large explosions :missilelauncher: I did all this on my phone too, I'm still in work now and mostly when I'm phone gaming I just farm and build. By no means a straightforward hit but a success. Oh, also thanks to Charlotte and Puck for rec support. Charlotte was only a few systems away and my hyperspace drive 15 doesn't finish for another week lol. Here are the numbers for you! Also no FR for you little saikano, maybe soon it will eventually come to light how your account is fully active 24/7 :gamer: What you were doing sending all that fleet for a def bash and 17M loot raid I'll never know. Bet you are regretting it now!

The following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Tyler Durden [FURY]

Battlecruiser 80.000

Defender saikano

Small Cargo 2.991

Large Cargo 1.287

Heavy Fighter 3

Battleship 1.882

Recycler 5.790

Espionage Probe 617

Bomber 2.631

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 16.620

After the battle ...

Attacker Tyler Durden [FURY]

Battlecruiser 79.841 ( -159 )

Defender saikano

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

37.084.823 Metal, 36.415.072 Crystal and 4.740.992 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 13.515.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.904.685.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 238.869.600 metal and 245.471.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 78.240.887 units.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

150.000.000 Metal and 150.000.000 Crystal

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 182.314.823

Crystal: 180.055.072

Deuterium: 2.355.992

The attacker(s) made a profit of 364.725.887 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -828.546.823

Crystal: -848.293.072

Deuterium: -306.085.992

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.982.925.887 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

• Im so happy everything worked as it supposed to. With so little time we had for all of this it was perfect. Pitty we didnt send more rec, but who would think he would be so recless, anyway profit is fine considering we didnt think there would be any. Its good to see this abnormal account getting hit.

Tyler it was rly nice working with u on this one, hopefully one day i stop slacking and we can do some bigger things :D.

Do you know why the snow is white?...Because it forgot what colour it was

• Awesome job Tyler. saikano has been an awful gamer, bashing lower ranked players and noobs to turn their planets into farms. I noticed that he never went offline too. It seems he is a rich fleeter not a good one. This is what happens when you are a mediocre player who relies on their wallet rather than actually trying to master the game.

• Great to see this guy >cough< SCRIPTER hit - well done Tyler!

No FR for u Saikano.

GKP.gif

• HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! As if he didn't lose enough yesterday, he spent the ENTIRE night IPMing three of my defences :rofl: Nice to see he's taking it like a man lol. Woke up to 176 missile reports, I wonder how much DM he spent on that too.

20190821-064137.jpg

Now if only he had used all that res to rebuild :lol: He didn't even have the balls to actually attack me and crash the sats and loot me. Just IPMs - the last refuge of the unskilled noob.

• Tyler it was rly nice working with u on this one, hopefully one day i stop slacking and we can do some bigger things :D.

My sentiments exactly J! Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad I had the execution skills to do your info justice and make something of it :thumbsup: It was super fun and it is always good to push yourself and go for a hit a lot of people maybe wouldn't because they couldn't do the calculations or told themselves they didn't have enough time to plan it. From my BCs deployed until I had to launch them again for the time I worked out was under 30 seconds. That's insane really. Will fly with you any time bro!

• Good co-operation there guys:thumbsup:, well spotted and executed, nice profitable hit, enjoy. :beer:

Nice B/C btw.

Defender:blackeye: I don't know you or your game style, but it doesn't sound like you have to many friends, but GLOTR anyway.

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE BUT DISASTER COURTS THE FOOL

• This is probably the coolest hit all year. Oh sure the Akula hit was profound, but this hit is the coolest thing Ive read since I started playing again. 10 tentacles are raised in salute of this hit.

• Awesome hit! and nice bc count too

Not sure what to make of saikano :confused: I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say glotr, but next time you send a big fleet attacking a planet, make sure its near me please :thumbsup:

• great hit, tyler. :thumbsup:

the nukes - par for the course.

a lot of em do it. don't bother rebuilding it. all it does is give them something to vent on.

FR def

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• the nukes - par for the course

Yeh, surely the trick is to conceal your rage or it makes your assailant feel better about himself :rofl: But no, let's spend all our remaining resources on IPMs, spend DM insta-building each wave so they're only a few seconds apart, spend hours and hours building and launching to blow up defence that is rebuilt in less than 3 hours :modo:

• If you ever crash me, I am going to nuke you back to the stone age. Then tentacles are going to sodomise the irradiated remains of your sub-species.

Is that any deterrent at all?

• Great hit Tyler! Way beyond my skill, I still see that player launching at night, I guess he has a cybernetic implant and plays Ogame all day and night. I know when I do it, I get 3 days max - he must be a champ on cocaine lol. Anyways Nice story and a super high five to Lelouch of the Rebellion for the heads up and Charlotte for the rec support! Sadly, I had no part to play other then observing Saiko ( my recs were on a journey quest ). NO FR for you defender.