[TOT: 139.933.000] Commodore Osiris [WC4N] vs. STELLARIS [TRL] (A: 11.836.000, D: 128.097.000)

• Hello to everyone....

So let's start... I dont usualy post my hits, playing here for fun, not for glory or anything else.... So most of you know that after I hit guy called I will quit, a new solo No 1, some dudes speaks about some pushing or what else... Among them was this guy, Stellaris... He said something about cheating... So last two days i give him my full atention... How it ends up, you can see here....

After main attack there was few waves of farming

Attacker: (Commodore Osiris): 0

Resources: 18.773Mn, Loot: 75%

Debris field (newly created): 0

Defender: (STELLARIS): 0

Actually repaired: 0

Resources: 4.693Mn, Loot: 75%

Resources: 1.173Mn, Loot: 75%

So guess they get answer on where i get my ress... And they can also see it on destroyed ship stats.....

I wil post just one more time, when at the right side would be Erasmo, who also speaks about cheating... Both of this guys accuses me for that, and till now only on two of them I made like 400 mil profit.... I hit Erasmo like 10 times so far, and I guess he is my bigest push acc here :)) So he is next if he have a ball to go out of vm....

Stay safe guys, and sorry for my english writting. I know is not so good, after all english is not my first language....

On 22-08-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Commodore Osiris [WC4N]

Light Fighter 9.000

Cruiser 9.353

Battleship 1.137

Battlecruiser 1.080

Defender STELLARIS [TRL]

Small Cargo 410

Large Cargo 655

Light Fighter 4.793

Cruiser 839

Battleship 210

Colony Ship 3

Recycler 1.285

Espionage Probe 94

Destroyer 99

Battlecruiser 315

After the battle ...

Attacker Commodore Osiris [WC4N]

Light Fighter 7.361 ( -1.639 )

Cruiser 9.173 ( -180 )

Battleship 1.136 ( -1 )

Battlecruiser 1.080 ( -0 )

Defender STELLARIS [TRL]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

9.222.285 Metal, 4.894.266 Crystal and 707.322 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 11.836.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 128.097.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 49.314.600 metal and 28.136.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 14.823.873 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 49.974.885

Crystal: 30.116.666

Deuterium: 347.322

The attacker(s) made a profit of 80.438.873 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -82.851.285

Crystal: -48.874.266

Deuterium: -11.195.322

The defender(s) lost a total of 142.920.873 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

• look at Alliance "Arm" so much scripters there ... reported more than 5 times ... but nothing done ...

gratz osiris for that hit, if somebody plays good he will called a cheater, but somebody who farm 24/7 non active players are real people :D LOL!

• Well you paid attention to me almost from very begining of uni as you put me on ignore very early,(so no,it wasnt only last few days)i dont know why since i didnt have any interaction with you,and you constantly probing and lurking and you couldnt get me.The only reason you get me now is because i was very tired and fall a sleep at desk..But things happen and the fact that you got lucky today doesnt mean there wasnt cheating with I will quit or God knows who else.How many times you got me before today?0.Please...be honest and say how much money you put in this dead game or in i will quit account?The fact that Erasmo pays and gets crashed,and you pay and you are more carefull,but there are no real diference..You are both cheaters.And no theres no glory in that..

• It would be nice to see some GOs do something about at least the most obvious script users... I get it’s sometimes hard to tell but 24/7 inactive raids, “online” messages directly from the git repository for ogame ninja... cmon guys these are some low hanging fruit.

Anyways none of this applies to anyone in this hit. Good hit O and good luck in the rebuild Stellaris, you did it once I’m sure you can again.

• look at Alliance "Arm" so much scripters there ... reported more than 5 times ... but nothing done ...

gratz osiris for that hit, if somebody plays good he will called a cheater, but somebody who farm 24/7 non active players are real people :D LOL!

Whats the matter?It hurts when someone else cheats?It doesnt feel that good?Well pay some more,and you will be "TOP" great player..:biggrin:

Script is for poor cheaters,DM for ritch cheaters.There is NO real difference between you.

• Lol will you believe me if I say I never use dm in my life??? People who know me know it is like that.... So it is verry possible to compete with DM users without DM, you just have to have some real skills... not just making smole hits and post it

• hahahahha...when someone is good he is cheater..i know this man and he is noob maybe but no cheater..and no dm user..but ok, erasmo know what style of play he has..everyone knows..i couldnt not to comment this..stay safe.. :)

• No not for glory, you should post for this as do all top fleeters.

Trash talk is part of life get use to be called worse than cheater... but this kind of hits brings some fire and life into community even too novice like me.

Defender deserves respect for rebuilding fleete after hard hit.

And posting majority cr`s in this uni .

I very much like the story and calling out players .

I can see suport from allymates . So why care someone calling you cheater ?

they know who you are.

Good catch

• Three wise men of Gotham,

They went to sea in a bowl,

And if the bowl had been stronger

My song would have been longer

I read what Osiris did (AGAIN!) and my heart broke. It might cost me a lot but I cannot remain silent any longer. He also has hidden cameras everywhere and most probably had secretly hired someone to spike your drink so that you fall asleep and then he can recycle you. That's just mean. The horrible truth about him is that he can also fly, be invisible and spit fire, so please be careful before going to bed and make sure all windows are shut. Btw i wouldn't count on MV if I were you, I am afraid you will have to leave the country and start thinking about some plastic surgery. You misheard, you poor little thing, it is not DM he is using but BM, some kind of ancient black magic of unknown origins and for that reason I cannot reveal my real name as I fear he might find me... oh my god I think he is here already I have to run...

• Alright enough will the cheat accusations. Have an issue report it other wise just stop already. Anymore of this and warnings will be issued.

Currently Moderates- Zibal - Indus :check:

My Org S/MOD is: Rav3n

SE S/MOD

IMG-3599.jpg