When to get higher Astros?

• What's the point of calculate amortization if i just have fun to collect resources and upgrade a mine/research?

I get astro 3 months later? Then what if i count to play until the end and i have fun just upgrading?

I'm not ranking. I'm playing for the fun. For me is this that means "be a miner", just upgrade.

If someone want to rank ok, do your math and try to get to the top. Calculate amortization and other stuff. To get something before others and go higher before them? Ok.

Anyway i will not care about it. The fun for me is to click "upgrade" and see those resources vanish trough the stars.

• there are 2 different therms which can have the same meaning and do not have to

To be cost efficient with ress and time

To have the moust fun you can

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• Seems kind of weird to disagree with someone having a different interpretation of what's fun though.

• I think that's part of what makes ogame really fun.

Success is interpretive and subjective.

I mean, someone up above said my table was wrong...well...ok?

Somehow I have Astro 25 on my main account and I'm making plans for Astro 26&27 right now and I am just giddy calculating how I'm going to move all that res around into position. It's exciting as hell for me, and I can't imagine feeling more accomplished. Did I do it the most "efficient" way possible?

Really, I didn't focus on efficient, I focused on the journey

Asking for an absolute way to success in ogame, just like life, is very dependant upon perception and what you want to achieve.

ESeB8X4.png