Top 10 - [TOT: 181.856.000] Pollux [WCKD] vs. Talan [TAF] (A: 4.420.000, D: 177.436.000)

• Been watching this for a while but never saw a good opportunity until today.

I hope you come back Talan and rebuild, gl either way.

On 23-08-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Pollux [WCKD]

Battlecruiser 5.500

Defender Talan [TAF]

Small Cargo 41

Large Cargo 244

Light Fighter 3.071

Heavy Fighter 9

Cruiser 1.452

Battleship 1.006

Recycler 622

Espionage Probe 26

Bomber 517

Destroyer 14

After the battle ...

Attacker Pollux [WCKD]

Battlecruiser 5.448 ( -52 )

Defender Talan [TAF]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.112.008 Metal, 2.112.008 Crystal and 2.112.008 Deuterium

208.220 Metal, 6.898.087 Crystal and 643.693 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.420.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 177.436.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 59.796.500 metal and 24.685.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 14.086.024 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

59.796.500 Metal and 24.685.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 60.556.728

Crystal: 31.615.595

Deuterium: 1.975.701

The attacker(s) made a profit of 94.148.024 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -120.353.228

Crystal: -56.300.095

Deuterium: -14.868.701

The defender(s) lost a total of 191.522.024 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

the-adversarysig2a.jpg?width=450&height=278&crop=fill

• Yeah amazing, wish I'd inherited an account that had over 5000 Euros spent on it....puts it into perspective....Cant really say good going to you in that respect. Should change your name to Bollocks - you've earned nothing.

Edited 2 times, last by 2 Pounds ().

• Yeah amazing, wish I'd inherited an account that had over 5000 Euros spent on it....puts it into perspective....Cant really say good going to you in that respect. Should change your name to Bollocks - you've earned nothing.

That is a very salty and immature post.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

He is just using the tools he was provided and you are trying to discredit him for that.

• Really? Inheriting an account no one can touch due to the amount of money spent on it! Not even his money.

An acct that can attack anyone with no real risk due to the DM?

And i'm salty? yeah maybe, how can I compete?

• Really? Inheriting an account no one can touch due to the amount of money spent on it! Not even his money.

I just want to make the point that Trico did build this account but not with money. He played almost non stop farming and crashing using his skills to overcome the players who did spend lots and are now gone.

Do not tarnish his good work with your jealous slander. Everyone in Wicked saw daily the hits he'd post and how he achieved it.

I have taken on this account and it is a privilege to continue his good work.

As for you, I didn't realise you were playing this account? You posted hits done by the graemesouness account. Have you inherited this account and then got it crashed?

Either way I don't care, no fleetsave no fleet.

Diminishing returns, growth in ogame slows down with time.

Also, if you check ogame history, far bigger accounts, more dominating were taken down. Every player has their weakness and sometimes players get cocky.

It also seems you missed the fact that the person who built this account, pulled hundreds of raids with no moons, under bigger fleet radars for en entire month to build it up.

Trico was an extremely skilled player, DM or not, that you can't change, you downplaying him is just disgraceful. You don't have a shred of an idea just how much work Trico put into that account, we saw it and I wouldn't dare claim to do half that.

Here you are "blaming" Pollux, for what? Accepting an account that was offered to him and using it?

Come on.

• Your achievements are nothing, you bought/inherited that acct..what upsets me is that I can likely never catch up....and yet your portray your hits as great and they are not from your efforts.

• Your achievements are nothing, you bought/inherited that acct..what upsets me is that I can likely never catch up....and yet your portray your hits as great and they are not from your efforts.

You must be that guy who stops playing when his soccer team is trailing 0-3.

Pollux had a fairly good account by himself prior to that, I'd say coming back from an early upset is a decent effort too.

Oh you're jealous. That's fine, just say jealous next time and it'll be clear. :thumbsup:

I don't portray my hits as anything. I post them for people to view if they want and judge accordingly.

We now have your judgement so kindly :censored: off and let others have theirs.

• Not jealous at all..I've not been the recipient of an asshole spending 5K Euros on OGame. You guys have and glorify in it...pretty sad..

• A loser mentality truly.

If you are just going to cry and look for excuses for not having as much success as you would like to, why are you even still playing?

• Gratz with the nice hit nice spottted:thumbsup: i have been watching him some time and he seemed kind paranoid the pure but it was his ress i got plans with :vain: but that seemos to be postponde :quote: gl. talan you've don it before :wink3:

2duLkHE.jpg

• Anyways, sober now lol. Apologies for some of my choice language. Not my usual character :(

Shit happens man. I get annoyed by you too, for almost the same reason you get pissed at TRICO/Pollux.. I cant keep you behind me :biggrin:

Nice hit Pollux. Congrats on the Amazing profit and FR to Talan :attention:

:buckteeth: