Solo Top 10 - [TOT: 531.806.000] Commodore Osiris [WC4N] vs. bye bye (A: 120.292.000, D: 411.514.000)

• GLoTR Defender... or bye bye - nurse needs deut - bye bye.

56 days, more or less, the entire time of the existence of this most wonderful Universe, the chase has been on and this long anticipated battle has finally happened and what a battle it finally was and what is worth noting is that this is not the first time the BiG O has swung on Fleet Rank 4, according the BiG fellow, he had burnt well over 40 million deut on this chase before this final, epic battle which cost millions of deuts more....

When ever a big attack like this happens there is always a howl of "pay to win" or "its a push" or "you are cheating", well I am here to tell you, this attack sequence is an example of the "Pay to Play" principle required to play this game at the top level, at least from my side.

BiG O don't use Dark Matter, with the sKILL set he has, plus the nanites and shipyards he has, he is PROOF POSITIVE that a real fleeter don't need it.

This was a team attack (a joint effort) and the WC4N team spent a lot of time and an awful lot of Light Fighters attacking my in-system mobile...

BiG O...shadowsun... xbet... all magnificent on attack!

They hammered away on the 222 cruisers that were stationed there with 167 LF and I mean hammered..

67 misses in total...

Persistence and determination to achieve - at all c
    0sts - the 0bject 0f the exercise.

And while all this was going on, GetWe11SoonSarsy aka the IRISH FLASH logs in, at first he is concerned that I been hit as he sees the massive DF appearing over my mobile.... as soon as he gets up to speed in the discord with whats going down he joins the fray - quick as a flash he bangs in 835 - then 835 - then 835 - then 167 - then 167 and then b00m.. m00nsrise !

It is at this point of the story that Dark Matter appears for the first time, hither to now, no Dark Matter had been spent making the m00n, so if you don't like Dark Matter and are never gunna change your mind about how it is used then you should probably stop reading this post, however, if you also believe in supporting the server of the game that we all love, perhaps your should read on and maybe change your perspective on the issue...

I cancel a jump gate I had building somewhere else and send it to the new m00n in small cargos and then Dark Matter I used, on special it was and insta building the Lunar Base, then robots and then the speeding the jumpgate cost less that the 30% bonus it did, using the resources I had.

I jump in the 11 RiPs you may have already seen here in the Hall of Fame, RiPs that I built for storming bunkers and for doing what they do best. Destroying m00ns...

1: m00n lives - 1 RiP live
    2:
    moon lives - 2 Rips live
    3:
    m00n lives - 1 Rip dies
    4:
    m00n lives - 2 Rips die
    5:
    m00n lives - 1 Rip survives
    6:
    m00n lives - 2 Rips die
    7:
    m00n lives - 1 Rip dies
    and .. then...on the second last roll of the dice
    8: At first, light quakes increasingly build up on the surface of the moon. The target m00n begins to deform and is torn apart. Gigantic chunks of invisible Debris come flying towards the DeathStar. It is too late to evade all them large chunks of invisible m00n and the RiP is obliterated in a hail of invisible and un-recycle-able Debris.

And then, after all this drama, it was a simple matter to phalanx the planet, reveal the fleet and the rest, as they say, is history.

Ooops, I left out sunshadows work in the sim, which proved to be critical, as this attack was in the closing minutes, nurse need deut changed the name to bye and started destroying planets, perhaps in an attempt to flee the attack, who knows why anyone would destroy well built planets with ample mines to rebuild from.... a real shame...

This team effort is dedicated to the one player we really missed having along for the ride, Sarsaparilla. You are in our thoughts buddy, get well soon.

Attacker Commodore Osiris [WC4N]

Battleship 1.216

Small Cargo 9.427

Light Fighter 39.874

Cruiser 11.120

Battlecruiser 1.080

Defender bye bye

Small Cargo 2.051

Large Cargo 367

Light Fighter 21.045

Heavy Fighter 676

Cruiser 4.405

Battleship 1.260

Recycler 3.240

Espionage Probe 95

Battlecruiser 524

Rocket Launcher 311

Light Laser 346

Heavy Laser 2

Gauss Cannon 8

Ion Cannon 5

After the battle ...

Attacker Commodore Osiris [WC4N]

Battleship 1.216 ( -0 )

Small Cargo 4.766 ( -4.661 )

Light Fighter 20.349 ( -19.525 )

Cruiser 10.308 ( -812 )

Battlecruiser 1.080 ( -0 )

Defender bye bye

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.430.438 Metal, 304.290 Crystal and 2.839.341 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 120.292.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 411.514.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 210.424.450 metal and 92.916.650 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 5.574.069 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

And the BiG O gobbled up all that debris so quickly that no one saw the cloud.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 128.717.888

Crystal: 58.689.940

Deuterium: 1.215.341

The attacker(s) made a profit of 188.623.169 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -270.168.438

Crystal: -120.914.290

Deuterium: -26.005.341

The defender(s) lost a total of 417.088.069 units.

"We are ALL Targets. . . ALL the Time"

AND

There is no such thing as too many recyclers ;O)--~

Edited once, last by Big-BonG ().

• nice hit gratz Osiris!

well done work all of you

BUT

the combat was only real because of breaking the rules ... bashing .. dont know why u did that ... no bash no moon destroy no combat but okay ... another fleeter gone on this way, in few days we are alone :D yeah

without bashing it will look more greatful !

You wrote in your Post no cheaters ... but u played against the rules, is that better????!!!

Edited once, last by need Deut ().

• First off great team work and skill was used to pull off this hit no matter what has been said and what will b said we have all made mistakes playing this game some more then others and that is what this is not cheating .

Defender has scraped his acc and gone to v-mode so i don't think he will b back but if he does i wish you a fast rebuild .

• Apologies.

I made a mistake, it was the 7th attack that blew up the m00n. not the 8th as described in the report above that I can no longer edit.

"We are ALL Targets. . . ALL the Time"

AND

There is no such thing as too many recyclers ;O)--~

• good hit,BUT if u can buy DM buy it,i dont buy that shit because no need for that
    AND GOs need to do some serious SHITT about booters and pusher in this fcking game
    how is possible than player and cords 1:11:4 is online 24/7/365 and suddenly he fell down for 15 places without ress,but previous he has more than 50m
    players will stop planig this game because of that and other cheater..

continue with that orisis :thumbsup:

• the combat was only real because of breaking the rules ... bashing .. dont know why u did that ... no bash no moon destroy no combat

I don't post usual, but if u did not ( breaking rules ) u was not able to make this hit, so i wonder wot will be now :cbanned: or what will they do ?!

Uni 10 game ower - fleet No:3 p. no 10 - Uni 32 g. ower - fleet No:3 points no 3

UNI Gemini - g. ower - no 4 / fleet no1- HoF-s:95( SOLO: 86, ACS:9 )

• Rav3n

Added the Label Unknown Universe