Vanguard refugees seek new alliance

• Hi all, I'm Ari, one of the elder members of Vanguard, a top 20 medium sized alliance. Unfortunately, our leader and other veterans have gone completely AWOL. Due to our size, following Ogame's rules to set a new leader are not exact feasible. I've been mulling over ways to transition members to a new alliance, but unfortunately I haven't been successful. Being busy and unable to run an alliance myself, I am seeking refuge for my fellow members. I will remain a Vanguard until the majority of active members can be moved to a more active alliance.

If any alliances are seeking new members, ranks ranging from 200-600 of active members, please contact me. I'm ready to start negotiations of assets.

Thank you,

Ari

• What rules are stopping you changing leadership? I’ve had same problem in the past with inactive leaders and the GO’s sorted it out no problem and changed leaders.

• What rules are stopping you changing leadership? I’ve had same problem in the past with inactive leaders and the GO’s sorted it out no problem and changed leaders.

GO told us that without a 2nd in command the entire alliance would have to submit tickets for a new leader. Many of our members are inactives.