van den budenmayer [NRC] vs Desmond Miles [GEM] - the promised moon destruction

• as promised. now according to his reaction, other moons and sats will start to fall.

reason is; mr. miles message

Your fleet from

MOON G6 low [X:XXX:X] has arrived on the moon of the planet on Moon [X:XXX:X]. The weapons of the deathstar fire an alternating graviton shock at the moon, building up to a massive quake and finally tearing the satellite apart. All buildings on the moon were destroyed. A complete success!

The fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14 % DS destruction chance: 46 %

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

The post was edited 1 time, last by RyaRaineS ().

• And thus, everyone, witness the extremely petty nature that has bashed me out of the uni.

Janice is more fun, bye!

you're the only player i bashed because you simply begged me for it, i never wanted to do it.

here is the proof; airclever asking for bash

desmond asked for it too. i never make bad intentions, i only appreciate the begger.

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."