where is the drama?

• so much happened in this literally dead uni in last few days and not one brave person stand out and said nothing posted nothing:crying: so behind the scenes what happened?please someone please hear my pleas :attention::question::blink:

• The net result is I am temporary rank 1 eco, and a few recyclers had the dust wiped off and flew in anger.

In all seriousness is a shame some of the big hits haven't been posted

I apologise in advance for everything

• For those not in the uni... Explain?

Im a massive fan of team China. And their mysterious ways

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• well, miner from my ally, BrokenJade, saw his FSes were 15 mins out, popped out and forgot about them and got hit by Busari for a decent profit.

Klawocin hit Discovery, another pretty big hit.

Couple of days after Klawocin lost some moons and got timed back, 20million point damage or something similar.

SOng and another player got banned, not sure as to why so not gonna speculate on that

• Song got banned in vega too.

Give me a C

Give me a H

Give me an E

Give me an A

Top that shizzle with a TING

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• Dzus also lost a 16kkk fleet last week or so to Skylove

"No, Peg, it's only a game if you win. If you lose, it's a big stinking waste of time"

Uriel (Eridanus)

• well, miner from my ally, BrokenJade, saw his FSes were 15 mins out, popped out and forgot about them and got hit by Busari for a decent profit.

Klawocin hit Discovery, another pretty big hit.

Couple of days after Klawocin lost some moons and got timed back, 20million point damage or something similar.

SOng and another player got banned, not sure as to why so not gonna speculate on that

Hello....I am here just to explain what happend with my acc encroacher. I just sort out problem with my email and acc is back in v mod for now. Stopped playing 9 month ago and things here happend just like I sad it will. Team china won here because after merge everyone was too proud to listen some spica miners :D

• biggest mystery of ogame 9month vmode account got banned :confused::blink: no activity :crazy:can people do pushing in vmode? wow or ghost res sending through ghost vmodes nah my imagination will go wild at this rate but it's fun to see new things :thumbsup::biggrin:

• biggest mystery of ogame 9month vmode account got banned :confused::blink: no activity :crazy:can people do pushing in vmode? wow or ghost res sending through ghost vmodes nah my imagination will go wild at this rate but it's fun to see new things :thumbsup::biggrin:

The biggest mystery here is are you stupid or just acting that way. What ress if acc was v moded??? I just explained that it was email problem.

• Don't think Uriel was as simple as not listening to Spica miners, wouldn't have been so one sided if they hadnt picked up the Thunder and Drog accounts, Cutecat got banned and so many people thought they could idle like they did before the merge. SO many picked up bad habbits they coulnd't seem to break, or didn't want to

• Don't think Uriel was as simple as not listening to Spica miners, wouldn't have been so one sided if they hadnt picked up the Thunder and Drog accounts, Cutecat got banned and so many people thought they could idle like they did before the merge. SO many picked up bad habbits they coulnd't seem to break, or didn't want to

Week before merge I contacted some of the biggest players form uni that are merging. I told them that we should all work together and offered help in Moon Destruction, tips about their multiacc, online times and the recyclers. Over few months before merge and after I saved around 30 B ress just for that moment.

Do you know what answer I got from them? Yes they all sad we can take this guy out, we dont need your help but if you are with us you will sell us deut and if you and your alliance don't sell we will act as you are with them. My alliance didn't want to sell deut to anyone so we just sit and watch team china do what they did in spica. Some of them crashed and some sold acc but we had great chance to win and there was players ego on the way. They all tought they where the best players around and they didn't need help. No matter if chinese ARE cheating or not I respect their effort from spica to here. Nobody happier then me to see hanhan down but that is not happening soon.

• Ah, you expect people just to let go of their egos? You must be new to gaming :-P

And regards deut, I don't know what rates were offered etc, but when I was in B00m was farming inactives hard and selling at low rates just so people could fly. Some people, not saying you as I dont know you, wanted to help sure but didnt want to stop merching their deut, lol.

And once again you are over simplifying, if people didn't idle so much, wouldn't have left so many tasty fleets sitting for easy growth, KOJ/B00m/Hannibal were all happy to smash each other rather than work together, was doomed from that moment.

And getting back on topic, Skylove/Hanhan et al do deserve credit, have a lot better success rates on returns than plenty, put a lot of time in and organise their team well.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seylens ().

• Not let go of their egos, but maybe not be complete douchebags.

When s1mple called me to help you guys, first thing i read was to put it simple: Who's this noob, give us your acc to push and be done with it, while pretending to be some awesome fleeter. So ye, that ended well.

• I was there, and don't blame you at all after the way certain people talked about you and how they felt you could help.

And some would say having an inflated ego and being a douchebag often go hand in hand