Browser: Be sure to keep your browser updated and it should be fine
i'm here to make my script validated : OGLight
(and sorry for my english, i juste hope that you will understand me)
The main goal of the script is to replace Antigame for me, with something with no setup and a user friendly interface
Let's see the features together :
- In the red rectangle, shortucts have been added and when you click on them, it will select the required cargo to move all ressources on the planet.
- In the green square, this is a button that will preselect 1 small cargo, 1 probe and the 16 position for quicly launching expeditions that aims to find darkmatter.
- In the yellow rectangle, there are colored buttons that can mark the planet to make it more visible.
- For example, in the blue rectangle, this planet has been put in red.
The script will sort spy reports by ressources in a table (messages tab)
- In the red rectangle, the coords of the planet, if you click on it, it will redirect to the galaxy tab.
- In the blue rectangle, this is the player name, click on it to see the full spy report.
- In the yellow rectangle, this is the total resources on the planet (with a conversion : 1deut = 2metal and 1crystal = 1.5metal)
- In the green rectangle, you can click to choose small or large cargo to use and you will be redirected to the fleet tab with all the good data preselected (cargo type, cargo number, coords, mission type)
- In the pink rectangle, there are the same colored buttons as in the galaxy tab. There is also a "close" button that will remove the spy report.
Line font color will be gray for low resources, red if there are ships or defs and green if the amount of resources is good enough
- In the red rectangle, this is the script menu button. It will display two essentials informations for the script to work properly : your current Hyperspace Technology level and your preselected cargo type (useful for different options below)
If you hover it, the cargo type will be more visible. If you click it will change your cargo type.
Be sure to set your Hyperspace Technology level by going into the research tab.
- In the green rectangle, you can click to "lock" a building or a tech. It will add a shortcut to your right menu (see below for more details)
- In the blue rectangle, my building is locked, i can unlock it by clicking again.
It is possible to lock only one building on a planet.
- In the blue rectangle, the button show that a building is locked. Clicking on it will redirect you to the fleet tab with preselected options (cargo number, coords, resources needed, fleet mode) starting from the planet you are when you clicked.
Cargo will be sent on moon if there is one.
Cargo type for this action will be defined by the left menu script button.
- In the green rectangle, this is the level of your mines (be sure to go on all your planets buildings to the script can get data).
- In the red rectangle, there are two shortcuts :
- The circle will preselect cargo to move all the current planet resources to the targeted planet.
- The moon shape will do the same, targeting the moon.
thanks for reading
If you have any question / suggestion, feel free to post here or PM me