• Hi!

Trying this out and my moons keep disappearing and I can't remember which button brings it back.

My have to dust off my scripting knowledge and modify it so that it doesnt' change the UI but I like some of the features, eg. status coloring in high score list and some other feats.

Push to PTRE is working well, only thing I can't get working is the activity tracking but I'm not sure if that's part of OGlight or PTRE.

• Hi!

Trying this out and my moons keep disappearing and I can't remember which button brings it back.

My have to dust off my scripting knowledge and modify it so that it doesnt' change the UI but I like some of the features, eg. status coloring in high score list and some other feats.

Push to PTRE is working well, only thing I can't get working is the activity tracking but I'm not sure if that's part of OGlight or PTRE.

Hello,

Not sure what you mean by "moons keep disappearing".

If you want, come over on Discord, we will have a look: https://discord.gg/PQkSakJSPz

• i am hella confused but oglight is very similar to infinity. i will check it out, perhaps i like it more than infinity. thanks

Hello,

Yes, the Infinity code is based on OGLight previous code. Its explained at the first line of the Infinity topic.

• First impressions:

-Infinity imo has a more user friendly and modern design but I guess this is because it was developed more recently. I like the fact that the planet icons are a bit bigger, easier to read the resources (i keep the resource show in planet icon ON)

-The statistics (which were a part I very much liked in infinity, the expedition) look nicer in infinity

-Sats calculation and autocomplete are bugged (showing you need to build more sats than you actually need) in both but at least oglight has autocomplete where infinity just shows you the number

-I like the repeat last fleet in oglight

-I LOVE the "building lock" thing and easily having to transfer from a moon/planet to that planet exactly the res you need in oglight, very useful

-I don't like that oglight doesn't show total amount of time and res needed for multi-levels building like infinity but on the plus side, the lock can help you with total res needed cos i wanted to know the total amount so i can ship it to the planet so anyways

All in all, I'm in doubt which to keep but for the moment I'll stay a bit more on oglight and see how I like it. I wish it was still worked on

Thanks to the maker for all the work

• All in all, I'm in doubt which to keep but for the moment I'll stay a bit more on oglight and see how I like it. I wish it was still worked on

Thanks to the maker for all the work

Nice feedback.

Regarding the "multi-levels building" : you can lock several buildings, researches, fleet orders. It will show the total needed (in the lock menu).

The tool is still under development, the dev is just no more updating the post on this EN board.

- The 4.0.0 version when live last sunday => OGLight v4.0.0

- And a first "feedback fix" was pushed last night (so, not sure what version you tested) => OGLight v4.0.1

Mainly, the new features are :

- auto update of local database when browsing galaxy (update player positions and mobiles, etc)

- the PTRE ingame activity tracking can be displayed ingame (instead of only on the website)

- failing probes will be re-sent again (from target list)

- ranking page displays player status / positions

- you may hide planets menu tooltip

- galaxy browsing improvement

Anyway, all feedback will be appreciated.

• I was testing OGlight for past two weeks and I must say I am impressed.

There are just few things that bothers me and interfere with my playstyle. The main problem revolves around "pre-settings" (SC/LC/PF/SP, transport/deploy, and keeping small amount of resources on planet/moon) being universal and not specific, meaning that we are not able to set it differently for specific planets and moons. But I have also some other suggestions that would, I think, improve experience (all of the suggestions here should be toggleable in settings):

1. Like I said, it would be nice to set transport ships and mission (transport or deploy) differently for each planet and each moon. Also, you should be able to set kept resources differently for each planet/moon.

2. Locked transport should take into consideration resources that are already on the planet/moon and it should subtract it from send resources.

3. I am missing some shortcut for fleetsave routine in Fleet page (again, specific for each moon). Also, I think it would be nice to leave certain amount of ships (like "kept recourses" in Fleet II) when you select this mission/shortcut or when you select "all ships" (like some probes, for example).

4. Somehow five colors are too few for me :) Maybe consider adding more colors, like orange, green, maybe even pink.

5. I think activity timer should update with arriving/returning fleet and not just when you load a page from a different planet/moon. So that it shows you how others sees you, not just when you were last looking at a planet's page.

6. Attacks from spy table should send extra amount of ships, so that it picks up also the recourses that were produced on a farm while your ships were flying there.

I think that's all :) Anyway, it's incredible what you have done and that it works so smooth! Keep it up! Cheers

Edited 3 times, last by Nebohodec ().

• Hello Nebohodec,

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated!

Here are some answers:

1. Its not planned to individually configure missions / kept ressources for each planet / moon.

2. Locked transport can already take into consideration resources on the targeted planet (the "-" button). It wont be set by default, as this feature is also used as a todo-list for a lot of players. Plus, it will force players without Commander to check the targeted planet anyway, so no real use...

3. This is already in the OGL todo-list.

4. OGL has 11 color tags, not 5.

5. The "live activity" is not doable, not in a "light" maner, at least.

6. Attacks from spy table already send an extra 7% ship bonus.

Good day!

• Hey again! Thanks for answers. Glad to hear fleetsave routine is in to-do list.

I quickly figured out, just after my post, that I was using locked transport wrong. So forget about that :) Also I must have too much extra ship bonus on other addons, so my comparison must have been wrong.

At number one, I was thinking especially difference between attacking ships (for attacking farms) and transporting/deploying ships. I prefer to use LC for deployment and SC for attacks. But it's no such a big deal.

Number 5 does UniverseView pretty well, but some of then numbers are either doubled or covered, that's why I mention it.

Good luck! Looking forward for new updates!

• Is there any way to remove deleted players form target/colored list? Some farms got deleted and they are still on my list and don't update even when I go to the galaxy to view the empty slot. You cannot get pop-up window in target list so you can't manually change color for these deleted players. Or am I missing something? I don't want to delete whole list and add all targets again. Somehow it stil lets you send spy probes on them (virtually not actually, it just colors planet icon green). That way it's even more confusing, because if you don't pay attention you think you actually send mission on farms.

• I have just tried this and it's a great plugin. I use(d) Infinity, but this one seems to be superior at this time.

However, there is a huge feature missing that is available in Infinity - expo mission auto-select with exact amount of SC or LC needed for max gain (+ 1 Pathfinder). I can't any kind of shortcut for expo mission here, has it been removed or am I blind?

Another suggestion - please use darker blue color for VM players in statistics. Current color is too similar and VM players are hard to spot.

• However, there is a huge feature missing that is available in Infinity - expo mission auto-select with exact amount of SC or LC needed for max gain (+ 1 Pathfinder). I can't any kind of shortcut for expo mission here, has it been removed or am I blind?

I guess you're blind

is not missing: have a look to the botton of fleet page on the right

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

Edited once, last by GaIactus ().

• I have just tried this and it's a great plugin. I use(d) Infinity, but this one seems to be superior at this time.

However, there is a huge feature missing that is available in Infinity - expo mission auto-select with exact amount of SC or LC needed for max gain (+ 1 Pathfinder). I can't any kind of shortcut for expo mission here, has it been removed or am I blind?

Another suggestion - please use darker blue color for VM players in statistics. Current color is too similar and VM players are hard to spot.

Hehe, there are hotkeys right, under planets. [S] for Small cargos, [L] for Large cargos (with usual 1 Pathfinder, 1 probe, and 1 battleship, preferred Reaper, if you don't have this then destroyer etc.) :)

• Hey there,

i found a possible Bug while using OGLight and wanted to check if anybody else is having the same Issue. When i do my daily Ressource grabbing i use the coresponding function of OGLight. When jumping to the next Planet the Overlay is disabled in the first loadstep and I get the standard Ogame Overlay before jumping back to the custom OGLight one but i get the ressource duplicating Bug that is around for some time. It doenst happen all the time or on all Plantes but yesterday i got like 8 of 11 where this occured.

Is anybody else aware of this behaviour?

• I just tried the transport function and it works perfectly. Overall, the plugin is the best there is.

A few more suggestions to make it even better:

- add the time of planet list update (as in Infinity). This is important to plan hidden colonies.

- military stats - bring back ship count on the list (right now it is popup). This way you can figure out turtles just by glancing at the ship number.

- add ogotcha link in combat reports

• Does anyone know where to edit the script to add different language support for expo statistics? In HR for example only fights and ships are detected.

Add it to LangManager class

Nope, dunno

Goodbye old friend.

It has been a good run (2005ish - 2020).