OGLight

• Hi!

Trying this out and my moons keep disappearing and I can't remember which button brings it back.

My have to dust off my scripting knowledge and modify it so that it doesnt' change the UI but I like some of the features, eg. status coloring in high score list and some other feats.

Push to PTRE is working well, only thing I can't get working is the activity tracking but I'm not sure if that's part of OGlight or PTRE.

• Hi!

Trying this out and my moons keep disappearing and I can't remember which button brings it back.

My have to dust off my scripting knowledge and modify it so that it doesnt' change the UI but I like some of the features, eg. status coloring in high score list and some other feats.

Push to PTRE is working well, only thing I can't get working is the activity tracking but I'm not sure if that's part of OGlight or PTRE.

Hello,

Not sure what you mean by "moons keep disappearing".

If you want, come over on Discord, we will have a look: https://discord.gg/PQkSakJSPz

• i am hella confused but oglight is very similar to infinity. i will check it out, perhaps i like it more than infinity. thanks

Hello,

Yes, the Infinity code is based on OGLight previous code. Its explained at the first line of the Infinity topic.

• First impressions:

-Infinity imo has a more user friendly and modern design but I guess this is because it was developed more recently. I like the fact that the planet icons are a bit bigger, easier to read the resources (i keep the resource show in planet icon ON)

-The statistics (which were a part I very much liked in infinity, the expedition) look nicer in infinity

-Sats calculation and autocomplete are bugged (showing you need to build more sats than you actually need) in both but at least oglight has autocomplete where infinity just shows you the number

-I like the repeat last fleet in oglight

-I LOVE the "building lock" thing and easily having to transfer from a moon/planet to that planet exactly the res you need in oglight, very useful

-I don't like that oglight doesn't show total amount of time and res needed for multi-levels building like infinity but on the plus side, the lock can help you with total res needed cos i wanted to know the total amount so i can ship it to the planet so anyways

All in all, I'm in doubt which to keep but for the moment I'll stay a bit more on oglight and see how I like it. I wish it was still worked on

Thanks to the maker for all the work

• All in all, I'm in doubt which to keep but for the moment I'll stay a bit more on oglight and see how I like it. I wish it was still worked on

Thanks to the maker for all the work

Nice feedback.

Regarding the "multi-levels building" : you can lock several buildings, researches, fleet orders. It will show the total needed (in the lock menu).

The tool is still under development, the dev is just no more updating the post on this EN board.

- The 4.0.0 version when live last sunday => OGLight v4.0.0

- And a first "feedback fix" was pushed last night (so, not sure what version you tested) => OGLight v4.0.1

Mainly, the new features are :

- auto update of local database when browsing galaxy (update player positions and mobiles, etc)

- the PTRE ingame activity tracking can be displayed ingame (instead of only on the website)

- failing probes will be re-sent again (from target list)

- ranking page displays player status / positions

- you may hide planets menu tooltip

- galaxy browsing improvement

Anyway, all feedback will be appreciated.