Failed Scrappy Coco Part 2: Song Dong's Long Peaceful Hong Kong Bong Pong somehow went Wrong, says Kim Il-Sung

• It seems to be a Vega tradition to start a spam thread every time someone gets banned. As carbon is in perpetual vmode and -Arcane- is, by his own admission, utterly useless these days, :tongue3: I've decided to take up the mantle and make a thread.

Song and Peaceful were banned sometime yesterday. Let the speculation begin.

Personally, I blame IamKarma , who is so good in Cygnus he is forcing people in other universes to become ban mode fleeters. :missilelauncher:

• I might say that im useless. But im 100% more effective at not getting banned this week than Song is.

Heathen.

What a cheating ratbag.

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• I hear Silverwind even thanked you for submitting proper ACS split tickets this week! Truly a breakthrough.

A breakthrough that I thanked someone?

I'm a really nice guy. Really I am. :love:

Really? ok, if anyones backs that up i will be quiet (china team doesnt count coz you are obvviously friends) ;)

But to be fair, i gotta share my story, i play this game for over 12 years now, and you are sure the worst/bias GO i have ever seen, wont go into details so i dont get banned..... althou i most certainly will ;)

Multi accounts, insults, and threats thats valid, just make sure you never use a joking name, thats banable for sure :

for you Silverwind

Jossa

AKA Eye of the Beholder Uni30

• Jossa ... oh where to begin?

If you ever think I am treating anyone unfairly on a specific case, it is your right and privilege to ask to speak to my superior, the Game Admin. Please make sure you prepare your concerns for such a discussion well, as I am rather notorious about having exacting evidence and notes with my bans.

I freely admit it: I am friends with "China Team." Note also I am friends with Defiance, Muppets, GCVA, and so forth, down through all alliances in Vega both official and unofficial. There are 3850+ of you in this Uni, and I do my best to be a friend to each and every one of them in that I do my duty as SGO to the best of my ability.

If that makes me the worst SGO you have ever encountered then I will wear that badge with honor.

• I would prefer too see all the GOs impartial... Can I have that, plz.

Xalynth - 24 Hofs
    Fidis - 2 Hofs
    Vega - a couple!

Iam the nicest guy in the uni...

• I would prefer too see all the GOs impartial... Can I have that, plz.

Nice guys dont get what they want

#badboy

#DontTellMyMum

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

• Nah, i still think that Kenny is most butthurt guy in Vega, unrelatet to the topic

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

• He must be a nice player, I only know the names of the folks that don't behave well, isn't that right, Asto Vidatu ?

Name changes in-game catch my attention a lot too, know anyone like that -Arcane- ?

Awkwardly, you are assuming AlexT is me, and youre clearly wrong.

Id challenge you to look at IPs then cone back with a sorry, im wrong (again)

But never the less, i enjoy our chats (when they arent in tickets)

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

• He must be a nice player, I only know the names of the folks that don't behave well, isn't that right, Asto Vidatu ?

Name changes in-game catch my attention a lot too, know anyone like that -Arcane- ?

Everyone knows Asto Vidatu changes his name in-game once a week. He must have your attention 24/7 at this point :blackeye:

EDIT: name, in-game... If Asto ever gets banned while attempting to get Astro 29 or something I know what thread title to make!