[RIO]vs [NLs]

• Interesting dynamic, have fun everyone involved.

Also, using this opportunity, I'd like to bring to NLs alliance attention that there are independent mercenaries available for hire to help leverage some of the fleet advantage that RIO alliance has. With right amount of deut I am willing to join your alliance and fight along side under your banner. The damage that I will be doing to RIO will count towards your war score and I'll be posting hits on forum.

Let me know,

Cardinal.

P.S. I need duet, nothing personal RIO alliance, this is just business.

• I'm for hire too :)

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    [size=12]Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

• I see you are vmode. and your balance sheet is really scary. like renting half a car

• Its been a while since i've shown myself..

But this is something to response on!

I'd like to say have fun to both sides...

I have enough confidence that this is gonna be fun.

"when there isnt anything to do in a uni like Quantum.. You make something to do"

"We rule what we can handle"

In other words the ones so are on top make the the rules those weaker have to obey...

But aslong there's FS u can only take thats what left... moons will be poped and replaced

Def will be shoot down and will be rebuild..

Ofcoures i know people in both sides and have i fought with both.

I wish you all a great wartime and face the demons that come along in these said time!

Oh one more thing tho..

This post is sponsort by REDBULL

red-bull-logo.jpg

• Well, this war is over. We (RIO), decided this was the best course of action against a bot using alliance and from the looks of it . . . . IT WORKED! However, this doesn't mean it will end here. We've got our eyes set on a few other bot using alliances and we'll continue to bring the fight to them. Bots/scripts shouldn't be allowed in ogame but since our GO/SGO's aren't to familiar with ogame mechanics. We have to take matters into our own hands. With that said, Happy Hunting to all!

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    [size=12]Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

The post was edited 1 time, last by War_Machine ().