Deuterium booster station

• As suggested in the title. a booster station

the station is built. on the moon.

starting cost.

metal 40,000

crystal 60,000

deuterium 20,000

the purpose of the station is to collect . small amounts of deuterium floating in orbit

the collected deut. will appear on the moon.

at level 1 it will collect 5k of deut. per day.

it will consume 2,000 energy for each level so 2k 4k 6k 8k 10k this is provided buy satlites if no sats are present on the moo. it burns 100 units of deuterium per day to provide the needed power.

required techs energy tech 10 computer tech 8 ion tech 10 shield tech 4

all level collection increase

1) 5,000

2) 6,200

3) 7,100

4 ) 8,800

5) 9,200

6 )9,900

7)10,500

• at level 1 it will collect 5k of deut. per day and at lvl 7)10,500

Thanks for your suggestioj but make absolutly no sense, attack an inactive or 2 for so less in a day. its not worth the development for gameforge and the play for the players

• at level 1 it will collect 5k of deut. per day and at lvl 7)10,500

Thanks for your suggestioj but make absolutly no sense, attack an inactive or 2 for so less in a day. its not worth the development for gameforge and the play for the playersYou are mistaken this is base leve l no plasma tech factored in no booster items factorred in as well the station can be tied to the alliance depot on the planet to provide feul to fleets defending the moon.

You are mistaken this is the base level with out plasma research and with out any booster items or geologist added. and the deut. booster station can be tied to the alliance depot. On planet so it provides fuel to defending fleets in orbit of the moon. or can be used to lanx with out having to make activity to ship deut. up to lanx. with. but with laying a trap you want all the activity on you're moon you can get right. Darknessfleets

• As well fleeters being able to use this and miners alike to collect deut. from old ineffecent ships that out gassed deut. due to incomplete burn cycles of the engines .

and it saves a step while making the ally depot useful. and also can be the basis for jumping fleets through ally mates gate systems. so you can directly transfer deut. to that ally mates location. for operations. per the one update that is on hold till it gets a solution. but no I dumb right. < this is what I took into consideration before making the first post.

just like when I got one clik recycling and probing from moons with out commander approved. ask Vik1ing

• Sorry but to me these numbers seem too low to do anything with it, it would take a bunch of fields before becoming effective at anything else than enabling you to jump your fleet to moon and fly to planet without previously having to transport resources, so potentially good for ninjas but I wouldn't waste valuable moon space on it.

If it took no fields, then ok! Or maybe only one field.

• savage very good point.

As well I believe it could work, Like so then with that in mind. but trying to keep it in harmony with the logistics of the moon.

starting cost.

LvL. 1

metal 40,000

crystal 60,000

deuterium 40,000

LvL.2)

metal : 90,000

Crystal : 135,000

deuterium:90,000

LvL.3

Metal :210,000

Crystal: 295,000

Deuterium : 210,000

LvL.4

metal: 440,000

crystal : 615,000

deuterium :440,000

and so on. as the level increases the cost also gets a percentage cost modifier to give a slightly higher cost increase. so after so many levels it reaches a stall point. to keep players reliant on their mines and trade.

the purpose of the station is to collect . small amounts of deuterium floating in orbit. although the station does not use any lunar fields

the collected deut. will appear on the moon.

at level 1 it will collect 15k of deut. per day.

it will consume 2,000 energy for each level so 2k 4k 6k 8k 10k this is provided buy satilites if no sats are present on the moo. it burns 1000 units of deuterium per day to provide the needed power.

required techs energy tech 10 computer tech 8 ion tech 10 shield tech 4

all level collection increase

1) 15,000

2) 21,200

3) 27,100

4 ) 38,800

5) 45,200

6 )59,900

7)72,500

8: 81,300

ect. ect. ect.