Deployment Recall~ BOT USER DESTROYED~[TOT: 15.227.976.000] W4R_MaChINE [RIO] & LEGIO [RIO] & Radar [RIO] vs. Smoothly [NLs] (A: 80.000.000, D: 15.147.976.000)

• This is a great example what happens when you let bots run your ogame. :blackeye:

Probably one of the funniest moments we've experienced in RIO.

Defender login, starts up bot, walks away and the bot sends he's entire fleet from moon to planet on a 20% Deployment flying for over 8 hours and being the ULTRA noob that Smoothly is, he NEVER NOTICED IT! LMAO :thumbsup:

So we let him fly thinking we didn't know but in the last 2 hours, we timed our fleet, forced the recall and had our fun.

Thank you to all parties involved and special thx to boys and girls of RIO!

This one's for you!

Bot user down! :huntsman:

On 11-09-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker W4R_MaChINE [RIO]

Large Cargo 1

Deathstar 8.334

Attacker LEGIO [RIO]

Deathstar 20.333

Attacker Radar [RIO]

Deathstar 3.333

Defender Smoothly [NLs]

Small Cargo 155.000

Large Cargo 101.373

Cruiser 7.500

Battleship 3.000

Recycler 35.500

Deathstar 1.100

Battlecruiser 15.000

After the battle ...

Attacker W4R_MaChINE [RIO]

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )

Deathstar 8.332 ( -2 )

Attacker LEGIO [RIO]

Deathstar 20.327 ( -6 )

Attacker Radar [RIO]

Deathstar 3.333 ( -0 )

Defender Smoothly [NLs]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

3.793.765.625 Metal, 1.015.347.390 Crystal and 1.947.257.798 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 80.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 15.147.976.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 3.019.295.200 metal and 2.504.295.200 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 6.756.370.813 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

3.019.295.200 Metal and 2.504.347.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 6.773.060.825

Crystal: 3.487.694.590

Deuterium: 1.939.257.798

The attacker(s) made a profit of 12.200.013.213 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -11.302.003.625

Crystal: -7.244.085.390

Deuterium: -3.358.257.798

The defender(s) lost a total of 21.904.346.813 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    [size=12]Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

• Pleasure flying with you both. So much fun :D

Not a bad start back for me after 6 weeks off.

Smoothly... do the bot makers give refunds if you get crashed? you should be in for a pretty penny if they do :D

• Thanks for the invi you guys , it was an enjoyable time spent skipping around the galaxy ,holding hands and eating cookies.Thanks to Jcb for the shared info on the defenders movements that actually made this hit possible .

• How do you get the exact moment when someone recalls his fleet RIO? Do you just sit, watch and refresh lanx a few hundred, maybe even thousand times?

Or do you use a screencapture app of some sort and an auto clicker?

Im glad the bot user is down. But i would not point fingers if i was in your position.

• Exactly as you said it brain, every few seconds throw a lanx, when you see nothing you have a time window of recall. The more frequent the lanx, the window is more narrow meaning your return time calculation will be more accurate :)

Autoclicker/screencapture wouldn't work that well as it would drink deut like crazy (edit: I forgot we're having 1000s of rips attacking, I believe deut doesn't matter that much here) and I'm not personally aware of any bot that can calculate return time for you anyway (without you manually entering values into a calculator or doing it by hand) :)

• Lel....

nice hit guys....

Tirnoch Smoothly aint me but it was my old acc xD..

if it was me radar wouldn't fly on me.

the acc will be givin bac to me but i doubt ill be playing so any takers? :fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin:

GG rio good catch

• Exactly as you said it brain, every few seconds throw a lanx, when you see nothing you have a time window of recall. The more frequent the lanx, the window is more narrow meaning your return time calculation will be more accurate :)

Autoclicker/screencapture wouldn't work that well as it would drink deut like crazy (edit: I forgot we're having 1000s of rips attacking, I believe deut doesn't matter that much here) and I'm not personally aware of any bot that can calculate return time for you anyway (without you manually entering values into a calculator or doing it by hand) :)

LOL

So you are telling me that they sit in front of their PC clicking lanx for hours and hours? :D You have absolutely no clue whatsoever

Furthermore it doesnt matter if the autoclicker does or you do. Prize is the same.

Every big fleeter knows how it goes. And RIO knows it better than anyone else. Thats why i am telling them to stop pointing fingers.

• So you are telling me that they sit in front of their PC clicking lanx for hours and hours? :D You have absolutely no clue whatsoever

Technically, they had less than 2 hours to time his recall... So if they did lanx him every few seconds for about 2 hours... Which I doubt it was that much since it's implied that he recalled probably soon after they launched on him. So yeah, it's not that far fetched. It would be strange if it were a lot more hours yes, but less than 2 is viable, don't forget that it was likely several people lanxing him as well, and deuterium for RIO isn't an issue, they have billions of it.

• True story. But i talked in general, not about this particular hit. Nobody can do this for somewhat like 10 hours. But they still manage to time their fleets perfectly every time.

Whatever. Guess RIO is just beyond any of ours.

• Technically, they had less than 2 hours to time his recall... So if they did lanx him every few seconds for about 2 hours... Which I doubt it was that much since it's implied that he recalled probably soon after they launched on him. So yeah, it's not that far fetched. It would be strange if it were a lot more hours yes, but less than 2 is viable, don't forget that it was likely several people lanxing him as well, and deuterium for RIO isn't an issue, they have billions of it.

i lanxed about 10 to 15 minutes while WM timed his fleet in,was just about to add mine after giving WM time to start lanxing and the defenders fleet had been recalled,i got the time and so did WM but i press every * seconds ,he does * seconds so our times differed ,we had different times so decided to launch a few attacks to cover any mistakes( rips cost nothing to fly) . I have to say that WM was bang on the nose with the time but better safe than sorry.

• We had different times so decided to launch a few attacks to cover any mistakes( rips cost nothing to fly)

Yep, and there's always this option.

EDIT: Had he recalled before any of you forced him to recall in the first place(how did he not noticed that he deployed to a planet!?), he would more than likely escape, at least this time. :)