Farming need farming label [TOT: 66.580.000] Blackmass [RelVan] vs. Lord of Ice [DoD] (A: 0, D: 66.580.000)

• well got to looking around and spotted a careless mistake SO I had to go pay a visit.

On 12-09-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Blackmass [RelVan]

Battlecruiser 12.000

Espionage Probe 2

Defender Lord of Ice [DoD]

Large Cargo 510

Cruiser 900

Battleship 406

Rocket Launcher 5.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Blackmass [RelVan]

Battlecruiser 12.000 ( -0 )

Espionage Probe 2 ( -0 )

Defender Lord of Ice [DoD]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

9.362.392 Metal, 3.214.520 Crystal and 3.179.088 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 66.580.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 11.799.000 metal and 4.635.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 15.756.000 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

11.799.000 Metal and 4.647.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 21.161.392

Crystal: 7.861.520

Deuterium: 3.179.088

The attacker(s) made a profit of 32.202.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -58.692.392

Crystal: -18.664.520

Deuterium: -4.979.088

The defender(s) lost a total of 82.336.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

• Nice slap there, was more of a sleepless mistake rather than careless, enjoy the spoils.:thumbsup:

About that double slow though, let me reassure you, if I'm leaving a bait it will be more than 65kk fleet:crazy: no need to overwork yourself

• Nice slap there, was more of a sleepless mistake rather than careless, enjoy the spoils.:thumbsup:

About that double slow though, let me reassure you, if I'm leaving a bait it will be more than 65kk fleet:crazy: no need to overwork yourself

Much Love Lord of Ice and Fr. I knew it was not a fishing trip for you. and that won't take you long to replace. I'm sure most of it is already too. have fun.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.

• The explosion was so big it could be seen and heard round the whole universe twice over, as Blackmass stutters, stumbles and dribbles in a vain search for his first ever super advanced hit in a miserable OGame career lasting over ten years.

Military...

20190914-105210.jpg

Military points destroyed...

20190914-105226.jpg

giphy.gif

• O Blackmass, surrounded by sexy ladies ...that's why U did't have time for me ^.^

Nice profit sweety , btw. CR section is made for posting hits of any size :) .... it seems this explosion was big enough to gain someone's attention above ^.^.... and hmmm, ogame career ....Blackmass how U dare not to dedicate Ur life to ogame career ....whatever it is :rofl:

• O Blackmass, surrounded by sexy ladies ...that's why U did't have time for me ^.^

Nice profit sweety , btw. CR section is made for posting hits of any size :) .... it seems this explosion was big enough to gain someone's attention above ^.^.... and hmmm, ogame career ....Blackmass how U dare not to dedicate Ur life to ogame career ....whatever it is :rofl:

Thank You Miss. Daisy S. you will have to forgive my brother he does not have proper manors when speaking to a Distinguished Woman such as you're self. :)

• Thanks for the concern over my farming raid Tyler but my context of word usage is correct since it is an informal context. had it been a formal context yes then the assertion you listed would be correct.