[TOT: 50.294.723.000] GKP [ASSASSIN] & budyser [ASSASSIN] & IsaacAsimov [ASSASSIN] & Taco Stand [ASSASSIN] vs. Antis (A: 4.782.776.000, D: 45.511.947.000)

• I already gave away my acct.

Good luck all.

PS. I'll keep watching the board XD

Best of Luck in all future endeavors; hopefully you will have the option to resume using the account should you choose to do so in the weeks to come.

• Hello Antis,

I've been peeking at this board (and the gamestats) from time to time after giving my account to Windy. When was that, it was before I got married when my current wife forbid me from playing this game, so it must have been like 3 years already!

By the way it was remarkable that Windy surpassed dark lord and became #1. I never had a chance to, but I always wanted to thank him for being a better owner for that old, old account. If I remember correctly, I think I created that account to get used to the "new interface" when the astrophysics was first implemented, in anticipation of seeing that feature in the Korean server. Unfortunately that was never implemented in Korean server because they decided to shut it down instead. So we ended up meeting in this English server, probably when the merge happened for the first time (or maybe the second, don't quite remember which merge).

Recently I also noticed that Akula was down. I wondered what happened, but couldn't find the CR here. Hope all is well for him as well.

Sad to see you down Antis, but I can imagine that you have spent some time and energy on this, like many other players do. We are (or were) all slaves of this game, we know it, but we rarely get to quit (LOL). Unlike me, you were also active in the GO activities as well as some online socializing with players from all over the world. Like someone else mentioned, I think I've seen you quitting and then returning in the past, so you might come back which is not bad. But if you decide to quit for good this time, it might be a blessing that finally frees you from the game. If so, I sincerely wish you a good luck in the real world!

Best,

sps

• First of all, congratulations on another new top 10, well done.:thumbsup:

You guys certainly know how to reek havoc no matter what uni you play in, 10kkk+ profit is an awesome hit, enjoy.:beer:

Good sportsmanship shown by the defender:blackeye:, GLIRL

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE BUT DISASTER COURTS THE FOOL

• mmm, i knows ya only from Forum reads Antis ..aand few flights near ur SSs :) Good playa Retiring is always a sign of 2 things... RL time got more active , game got rly nowhere in a long time :D Enjoy ur freedom and have fun :D

To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...

• Hello sps

It's been a long time you've left in ogame.

You can see the AKULA's CR in top-10 section but I would not recommend to see it XD

Ogame is my best game in my life but it's forbidden to play games in my office. I always played in suspense.

Come to our chat room time to time and talk. You're always welcome :)

I'll make off-line meeting later, come and enjoy :beer:

Did he really only have 20k bc, or did he lose some in the past? I had 20k bc in my fleet 11 years ago...

I got this account few month ago. I was playing in "NBIC"

and thanks to all players who wish me luck in RL.

• Wow. Sorry to see you down Abionic Viper.... errr i mean Antis.

Its funny how this uni is now shaping up after the merge. This played out exactly as me and nate predicted.

1w1_Rmhzd.jpg

Ex Board Admin / Game Op - Ogame.us
    Ex Game Admin/ Board Admin - Ogame.se

Its funny how this uni is now shaping up after the merge. This played out exactly as me and nate predicted.

Welcome back Kevlar. Tell us more about wat u and Nate predicted ....

GKP.gif

• Very nice hit looks like assx2 will always be on top now days long gone are the days we used to have fun with them.

Gl defender on rebuild

Nastynate. "Why don't you shut up Omega and play your own account

Thanks Brain.

ASSASINS PAY TO WIN!

• i heard about this happening, but only just got round to looking at it.

it's not bad, which is a good as you'll ever get from a French guy.

Antis

i don't know what to say. several friends saw this unfolding some days before it happened. you were given advanced warning, but there is no point crying over spilled milk.

GLIRL and enjoy the freedom :smile2:

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Looks like things have been busy since the last time I checked in. Congrats to the Assassins team on a new top 10. Good luck out there, Antis. Sorry to see a good player leave.

Eat me. I ain't telling you crap. Anyone else who wants to know, message me ingame @ bibas

1w1_Rmhzd.jpg

• Hell of a nice hit Gents! Ya’ll are I a roll lately with the Top 10’s! Looking forward to seeing the next!

FR Antis

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”
    Clittle.jpg

Ex- Gmod... don’t bother me anymore

Eat me. I ain't telling you crap. Anyone else who wants to know, message me ingame @ bibas

Lol. You’re not that smart to play that account.

• Says the guy with poor grammer.

But you are right I am not that smart, because testing single digits on an IQ test is a pre requisite to own that account and im afraid Bibas (and you) are the only ones "smart enough" for that. Well and pat and Pidge.... and carbon... And baal. Well this list is long but you get the point.

Dont troll unless you plan to do it well. Come back when you have better insults. Kthanksbye.

1w1_Rmhzd.jpg

• Did you seriously try to troll my grammar and spelled “grammer” instead?

Wow

If we’re testing single digits and you’re not that smart, what does that say about you?...