[TOT: 32.000] Atlantis vs. Rainy Day (A: 0, D: 32.000)+ story also TP: 6.182.461

• at the end of the hit i will post the other hits i did on this player. so was doing my esps looking for something to hit saw this play with 8 mill res sitting on planet with very little def and 8 col ships. so waited went for it did 4 hits the first day. went to sleep this time i was building cargos so if i could hit him again i could. then the next day i hit him 2 more times. the funny part about this when i was off he came online and did not spend any of the res expected for building some small cargoes and still leaving mills on the planet.

On 13-09-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Atlantis

Small Cargo 40

Large Cargo 20

Heavy Fighter 20

Cruiser 20

Battleship 21

Defender Rainy Day

Rocket Launcher 16

After the battle ...

Attacker Atlantis

Small Cargo 40 ( -0 )

Large Cargo 20 ( -0 )

Heavy Fighter 20 ( -0 )

Cruiser 20 ( -0 )

Battleship 21 ( -0 )

Defender Rainy Day

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

287.308 Metal, 287.308 Crystal and 287.309 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 32.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 0 metal and 0 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 861.925 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 0%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 287.308

Crystal: 287.308

Deuterium: 287.309

The attacker(s) made a profit of 861.925 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -319.308

Crystal: -287.308

Deuterium: -287.309

The defender(s) lost a total of 893.925 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

the other 5 hits.

metal / crystal / deuterium

287.308 / 287.308 / 287.309

1.060.842 / 410.208 / 52.125

1.239.628 / 205.104 / 25.854

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• i think you hit the nail on the head with that one. i will be honest i did not even think it was someones pushing account but looking back at esp. level 10 astro and just say had the tech for col ships weird is an understatement

• Something smells fishy...

Especially if you look the new colonies from the similar player.

Enjoy the profits.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.

Arthorr.jpg

• Uh oh...you're gonna stir up all kinds of emotions with this hit. Oh wait, I see it already has based off the first dislike Dragon received from a rage quitting loser whose recycled fleet is still making me fat. Ali, if you're bored why don't you just take one of the many NoEmo accounts out of vmode for another ride and get back in the game? 'Cause it seems like you're bored and need something to do :).

Congrats on the hit Atlantis. Nice find.

And seriously though, who the hell is stupid enough to name a push account Rainy Day and move all the planets next door to an account in an alliance that is THE ONLY ALLIANCE with members who HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR CHEATING.

rainydaywip.gif

LOL ...looks like Rainy Day is trying to fill a void in space out there in G8.

giphy.gif

• a few people have message me the same thing cathedral also said that attacking the account if it turns out to be their pushing account i painted a target on my back. man i remember the days deathstars could not move from a planet and was around when bc came to the game. i have a few tricks left i can do if they so inclined to hunt me and if they do and get me its part of the game i will stick around and still play.

also it could just be his friend even then i would never tell my friend to col slots 1 2 or 3 always go for 8 9 or 10. its just a weird account to me. but from what people have said on here and in game it will not suprise me if it was his pushing account. the days have gone when people would not need pushing accounts to get up the ranks or to get res from them.

• Rav3n

Added the Label Unknown Universe