Morefarming we need a farming tag bad [TOT: 9.795.000] Blackmass [RelVan] vs. Destroer (A: 4.000, D: 9.791.000)

• It all add's up

On 15-09-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Blackmass [RelVan]

Light Fighter 750

Cruiser 927

Battleship 250

Battlecruiser 1.340

Defender Destroer

Light Fighter 1.709

Heavy Fighter 242

Solar Satellite 214

After the battle ...

Attacker Blackmass [RelVan]

Light Fighter 749 ( -1 )

Cruiser 927 ( -0 )

Battleship 250 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 1.340 ( -0 )

Defender Destroer

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.199.885 Metal, 470.815 Crystal and 1.108.682 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 9.791.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.974.600 metal and 931.800 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 3.779.382 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.

A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.717 km.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 4.171.485

Crystal: 1.401.615

Deuterium: 1.108.682

The attacker(s) made a profit of 6.681.782 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -8.778.885

Crystal: -3.575.815

Deuterium: -1.215.682

The defender(s) lost a total of 13.570.382 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

• I can't think of anything worse than adding a farming tag and the CR section becoming flooded with these tiny, boring spy and fly hits that a rank 3000 player would be proud of. Profit is profit and it all adds up, farming is a key part of the game but ask yourself Blackmass , does anyone really want to read about it? :rofl: I'm only a lurker mostly but in my opinion, posting a 6M profit hit considering your rank and fleet size and the level you try to have us all believing you play at is embarrassing.

Everyone is entitled to post whatever they like, but similarly everyone is free to have an opinion when you do. So you just gotta suck it up buttercup :troll:

• I can't think of anything worse than adding a farming tag and the CR section becoming flooded with these tiny, boring spy and fly hits that a rank 3000 player would be proud of. Profit is profit and it all adds up, farming is a key part of the game but ask yourself Blackmass , does anyone really want to read about it? :rofl: I'm only a lurker mostly but in my opinion, posting a 6M profit hit considering your rank and fleet size and the level you try to have us all believing you play at is embarrassing.

Everyone is entitled to post whatever they like, but similarly everyone is free to have an opinion when you do. So you just gotta suck it up buttercup :troll:

Funny coming from some one who is in v-mode 11.5 months out of the year. one two DSTRBA trying to goad a player is bad form .

and as far as TDMP blaaa don't matter to me. and yes a farming tag is needed since as you said any 3000 rank player can post a farming hit but when they use basic for any thing less than an advanced you Tyler and about 5 others will dislike their post troll them and spaz on them but I get it. (The young do not always do as they are told. buy their elders.) So I really get it. now if you two are done trying to goad me into spouting something stupid wrong tree to try and climb . but again thanks for the concern over my cr posts .

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.

worst thing is .. he can find inactives with more ress sitting than molesting a 2500 rank active player.

• Well it seems to me as a sitting fleet for a Moonshot and he got the Moon :) ...hope not a fake one :)

Now , how about donate some free res to a low ranked players by the concerned higher ranked ...I used to do it long time ago as a welcome gestures <3

I think Blackmass will not molest small players :)

• Thanks every body and if there is any question about if i hit small players no i try not to unless they leave something sitting with out fs'ing for two three weeks on end and since no message from my target on any thing I have posted about any thing to do with a ms it's profit also just Ask Jesus and SlyDawg . If i have sent them both goodies to start with along with others as well who we're new to the server.

I do participate in players helping players.

as the song goes they see'in me farm'in in the hood and they hate'n

worst thing is .. he can find inactives with more ress sitting than molesting a 2500 rank active player.

well its true, but i dont think he knows the secret of inactive raiding.

FR defender, poor little guy

since yall brag about your hits, ill brag about my stuff

Eliminations: 52,679

All Damage Done: 24,133,616

Killstreak Best - 54

Click here for board rules :)
    Smod
    My team: Handicapparking, Marshmello, Parsec

• LOl Iris much love :P well one of these was constructed from inactive raids before i launched

• Hello Blackmass  

No, we do not need a farming tag. All of the hits you did with the similar name and tagged as a fleetcrash, are basic 20%, and I changed the tag respectively.

Fleetcrash tag should be used for hits that are not even basic 20%, I thought you knew that already :D

Cheers, strider

My S-mod is Rav3n - be sure to bug him if I trouble you :)

• I did know they we're basics unfortunatly some think they have to be an advanced to be a basic. go back through the threads you will see the trend there. now I am going to be away for a couple days

• Making small hits is ok but you could quite easily just send some cargos at inactives and take 10-20 mil profit every 2-3 hours without even needing a fleet

Also agree with other that we don't need a farming tag

High ranked miner, been playing way too long.
    Also have a Youtube channel with the same name (MCW UK), and I buy deut at 2.4/1.4/1

• It certainly does add up!

Nice farming here on the boards. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

FRD

228ee7ebf45eaa4f490b34364c394e67.png

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa & GO for Janice.org ~