:P more farming [TOT: 35.291.000] Blackmass [RelVan] vs. a_moving_target [7 OF 9] (A: 1.000, D: 35.290.000)

• On 16-09-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Blackmass [RelVan]

Battleship 7.500

Battlecruiser 11.000

Espionage Probe 4

Defender a_moving_target [7 OF 9]

Small Cargo 15

Large Cargo 39

Light Fighter 344

Heavy Fighter 288

Cruiser 116

Battleship 92

Recycler 6

Espionage Probe 329

Bomber 53

Destroyer 5

Battlecruiser 18

Rocket Launcher 1.908

Light Laser 79

Heavy Laser 62

Gauss Cannon 40

Plasma Turret 63

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Blackmass [RelVan]

Battleship 7.500 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 11.000 ( -0 )

Espionage Probe 3 ( -1 )

Defender a_moving_target [7 OF 9]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 315.633 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 35.290.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 3.910.200 metal and 1.983.900 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 315.633 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 3.910.200

Crystal: 1.982.900

Deuterium: 315.633

The attacker(s) made a profit of 6.208.733 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -21.350.500

Crystal: -10.585.500

Deuterium: -3.669.633

The defender(s) lost a total of 35.605.633 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

• @Tyler none of these posts we're about profit or can you not read. I understand I'm yoo Daddy Tyler but stalking me is a bit much I'm not into that kind of relation ship.

My son. and tanks for the concern over my farming for tdmp. since you failed to read the other posts.

• Req thank you more will be posted oh that's right you still mad you never caught me in u43 or u32 I forgot I'm must be getting forgetful in my old age. but any who thanks for the concern.

Over my cr post if you forgot we use to have a cr section for basics on down and a hof section for high end basics and up so unfortunatly you are stuck wit it. my friend.

DSTRBA as stated and proof a select few will spaz on anything they do not consider their idea of a proper hit. that's fine one of you lands in two hours and I'm close

• Come on Blackmass the guy you hit here is in the rank 2500+ this was a new account for a person just starting out.... don't push these players away bashing them, they are the future of ogame and your future targets when they are finally addicted and in the top 1000.

Really not worth the 6.2m tbh not impressive.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• 0/10

I dont expect this from you blackmass .

Even a 5m profitable hit is okay as long as its in top 500 - 1000 ranks or so

But not on rank 2500 .

P.S If you carry this on ....i will personally make sure you quit this game by ipming / crashing / Relocating near you .

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• and I gonna make sure you get your ass back to Vmode. :crazy: how can you imp n crush him from Vmode ?

• you are my friend kenny

lol

stop being weird all the time ! :rofl:

FR defender ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Come on Blackmass the guy you hit here is in the rank 2500+ this was a new account for a person just starting out.... don't push these players away bashing them, they are the future of ogame and your future targets when they are finally addicted and in the top 1000.

Really not worth the 6.2m tbh not impressive.

fair enough but how ever when a fleet sits for over a week but that aside untill all of you that know what I am capable of shut Tyler out and down I will go back to who I use to be in u43 and u32 As a friend of many of you I left that part of me behind to deal with RL issue's so stop keeping lessons learned from the past be passed to new players if you see a greenie have a chat talk to them give them tips and help.

Carbon we have had many great talks and chats for years I got nothing but mad respect for you . And you know Unless I have been pushed into that corner The above is something I would converse with the hit player about before hand so this would not have happened. So any issue should be taken up with the person who is trying to push me to that point. I honestly do not feel like playing fleet tag with the top three allys for 5 years again. I already have three rounds out . Carbon. how ever those will not be recalled I'm gonna pay for my trips i sent. P.M. me in game Carbon and we will talk it over. or skype and bring baal along to be an extra set of eyes on the convo. Or even Al.

• This, this and more this :thumbsup: (Although 0/10 is even too generous)