Reduce perma v-moded accounts

• Quantum has far too many perma vmoded accounts. There blocking system slots and need to go! I am 100% sure GF can add new rule about abandoned accounts after 360 days whether there is DM or not...send out emails to all accounts detailing new rule to come into effect in 28 days of the date on this email. Problem solved

• Quantum has far too many perma vmoded accounts. There blocking system slots and need to go! I am 100% sure GF can add new rule about abandoned accounts after 360 days whether there is DM or not...send out emails to all accounts detailing new rule to come into effect in 28 days of the date on this email. Problem solved

They can not delete accounts with dark matter on them. I believe they would have to pay back money if they did so.

They could just move the dark matter to your lobby. Then they would be able to delete your account after it had been in Vmode for several weeks. I doubt they will do this.

They opened the inner/outer system so you can move planets from inner slots to outer slots, purely because of the mass amount of Vmode inactives. This greatly devalued and fucked over a lot people, who had spend time and MONEY getting large slot 3 planets to move to slot 15 for higher deu production. These planets have instantly been made worse than what was initially paid for. Now everyone can easily have 230+ field planets, while these planets are stuck at around 200 fields. No compensation at all, just a middle finger and fuck your investment.

I doubt anything will be done about this.

No matter what rules GF add.. under German LAW, they are not allowed to delete any accounts that have paid for premium currency on it.

If it was so simple to get around it that way, GF's lawyers would have suggested that years ago when the perma-VM'd accounts were actually a big problem.

The only way around it is to close the game round - I.e a server merge (any accounts not merged gets deleted) or the full closure of a server / community, and even then I believe GF still have to refund the amount of paid DM left via coupons.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.