[TOT: 5.052.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. KingSize [BULGARIA] (A: 56.000, D: 4.996.000) TP: 9.380.837

• 9KK gonna buy a lot of ice cream.

Went for a little cruise around the neighborhood with the ladies...

giphy.gif

...spied, flied, slipped in side, & just let it ride. I love cruiser and small cargo combos, in and out rickety tick!

Still PAGAN, still standing, still making money, and still not banned M'FRs!

GLORD

I'm guessing you accidentally launched at the wrong throttle speed on this one and it arrived/returned a lot sooner than you anticipated.

On 20-09-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

IUCO810tPKBziA2U3tLDvdEf8AWAoPR_jP3k9cgygGwzH6Xkk50IcEXvTcQXUQIZUbN5w4Y041FE78twvraTJVc2kjXSSs_NNdGUbg3XGft5VRonUCSwdqXHS1YFb9tLGRj5oPSr4rqU3HB4tJ_gYLZIsME76aB649jLgii_XRBXc4t_nLNEU-RukbilVdr5jaQhm2hKDdPuoUQuQi1RauWb68qXaMws1sDrluHUhq9EWpWz1Bw7k9hEWVLC0Ws5h1JDm7jPhXaYd6s1U3-59oqZb_l5TBzNPmG9u-Aq4JsbvwH8p51GL6wWKWd8r6d4dbKKhuZYUGXkcyyu4qR56NaprE2QlySCMeluRXWE9-yEAORA-41Xz9P3mjCU6di1ZFISL12H5h03u-tBP5FLZK6xo8tS3jEHAKc9vbatYRD7wokv7FXePCUgxCrUE3Lls-yONL1VxorApPlUVOTJ-E5WCLlD76KBDgPD4q9hcUmP4FQni2DN62Y70sZJ_-H1YilkIGEvv-xKzgtBzzv1cQJUjcsGyH07DxhBovxZsgi85-6S1Ix1oOlEcGZ8CIALEIQqH7OJH1YqkaqNU0nfuicpUKBlMIr5CfFU74V8hOOHQIEsXrcDcL9x4l-Yrutu0TmXmRwPTS3iyHPi_MFtRtYhak-EZS7rJ90UY49rB6XmE6kjqLg-TqY=w294-h182-no

Small Cargo 1.000

Cruiser 500

Defender KingSize [BULGARIA]

Large Cargo 365

Rocket Launcher 308

After the battle ...

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Small Cargo 986 ( -14 )

Cruiser 500 ( -0 )

Defender KingSize [BULGARIA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

5.581.294 Metal, 1.658.934 Crystal and 864.009 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 56.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 4.996.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 665.400 metal and 665.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 8.104.237 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 13%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

665.400 Metal and 667.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 6.218.694

Crystal: 2.298.134

Deuterium: 864.009

The attacker(s) made a profit of 9.380.837 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -8.387.294

Crystal: -3.848.934

Deuterium: -864.009

The defender(s) lost a total of 13.100.237 units.