Jon Snow drop

• Just curious to know what happened to the Jon snow acc... I don't play this uni but I saw a 100M pt drop and I've been waiting for a hit to be posted or something but it's been days and nothings on the forum... anyone cares to explain?

Active in Xanthus
    Flava Sava

• 6 people found him in a dark snowy corner and stabbed him

Shit .

You mean 5 people and you ? :P

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• It's clearly scrapped since no one gained military destroyed in that uni, and we all know the only people that scrap are Mike and Rocky :^)

• John Snow's name was changed to Intex, and he scrapped a bunch of RIPs. This res was held in system with Salvage, and the two of them blocked all the slots with destroyed planets before Intex went into vmode.

EPTCM4w.png

When Intex next came out, most if not all of the res was sent to 10k RIPs aka Tiria aka ckwlash (btw, whoever you are, your spelling is terrible). I thought for a bit that account might currently be being played by improve, but when I recently hit them they made a boneheaded move that netted me a decent amount of profit, and I don't think Improve would make that mistake.

10k RIPs isn't in CLOSED at the moment, but is clearly part of their team. The account has been in and out of the alliance, and more recently when Beast was hit was constantly probing me as the hit was taking place to watch if my fleet was defending.

So far I can't see any pushing, but I'm waiting with bated breath to see who hits 10k RIPs next . If it's anyone in CLOSED, I plan on filing a ticket to ask a GO look into it; I know of people who have been forced to give up res on a legitimate hit due to GO's acting on less evidence.

But hey, I don't know everything but there's enough weird things happening outside of CLOSED with unexplainable growth, perhaps policy has changed.

Edit: Here's a little math for y'all:

Edited once, last by TheJoker ().

• but when I recently hit them they made a boneheaded move that netted me a decent amount of profit

Who did you hit?

10k RIPs. Was just a production raid and not worth posting. They were online, and instead of ninja’ing me instead replaced the res with BCs to die, then didn’t collect the DF and let me get it all.

I don’t think highly of improve, but he’d never let that happen.

• I think it was mikegrinder.

Damn i thought you are perma ban in board

Welcome abroad :D

And PM me in Discord

we need to sell pics of Asto Vidatu:fatgreengrin:

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• improve would never let joker or mike hit him even for 1res of metal. improve is too good for them players for sure.

i have been watching cygnus. karma is still smacking it. allucien is a god. and i dont see much from any1 else apart from the odd drog hit. but i been watching

been watching how that oparin dude is making so much res still without doing anything except some questionable hits. been watching how HOT are basically a depleted force now. been watching how the old improve acc (now pandemic) is mostly vmode and not making as much res as he should be

that all being said. if improve did return to cygnus 2 things would be guaranteed

1) everybody would know its improve because he would use his normal name "improve"

2) he would be making so much res that the rest of the uni would of course call him a cheat and then run to vmode

good to see you all :)

• he traded me all that deut while I was in vmode. New game mechanics coming soon for everyone else.:hi:

If only you were out of vmode at some point after the scrap occurred. My memory is pretty faulty, if only I had a recent screenshot that showed you out of vm...

And it looks like the suspense is over. Not sure why Snow is swapping accounts, but looks like most of the res was spent between my last post and now.