2nd Annual RIO GAMES

• RIO and it's members are proud to present our 2nd annual RIO GAMES

This event will start on 1 October and will end on 8 October at 23:59:59.

The following events are sponsored by Hummer, Joy (aka IPM Queen), Shard, Legio, unclesam_4liberty and myself (W4R_MaChINE).

Throughout this week, we will be providing rewards for individuals who are willing to stay out of vmode and enjoy playing the game the way it should be played. The individuals listed above (including myself) are NOT allowed to participate. Which means, we will not be attacking and/or probing unless provoked.

Here are the following list of events and rewards:

Events

1. Biggest Mines built and completed:

2. Most defense destroyed by IPM's:

3. Biggest research points gained and completed:

4. Most defense bashed by RIP's (ONLY):

5. Most fleet destroyed:

6. Most Wars declared and Won (minimum 5) w/Most Moon Destruction (inactive players don't count):

Rewards

1. 500kk Crystal

2. 300kk Deut

3. 500kk Crystal

4. 300kk Deut

5. Additional 5% resources added to total profit

6. 300kk Deut + 50k deut per MD or reach 50 MD's before event ends and receive 1 Billion deut

****BONUS ROUND****

(Fleet for Fleet)

Want a spot in RIO?

Want the spoils of our suppliers?

Then, earn your place in RIO by taking out one of our fleeters and become a RIO member!

As a reminder, players participating are encourage to stay out of vmode throughout the week or they forfeit all rewards. Additionally, ogame rules still apply, so I would highly encourage alliances declaring war (NOT with RIO) to avoid bashing rules. If anyone needs clarity or has any questions, please feel free to post here. On that same note, we will need proof of all events taking place. If you are IPM'ing someone, MD's a moon or bashing a planet. We will need proof, so please post all CR's, IPM results, MD's etc. We will also be looking for points lost and points gained. If you posted a screen shot of an Astrophysics started, we will also be looking for points gained/completed. So please try to avoid the embarrassment. We've all been playing ogame for quite some time and know what to look for.

With everything clarified, events are posted and rewards are up for grabs. We look forward to you all enjoying yourself and as always, Happy Hunting.

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

The post was edited 1 time, last by War_Machine ().

• pitty Hatch, gunner, focus cant participate

Everyone and anyone can participate, they just have to be willing to stay out of vmode for a week and hope for the best.

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

• am i you? it's very clearly stated there that if i had 60k rips and was in your position i'd be farming the entire day

then again, rio doesn't bully, so you don't

was i wrong?

• not bad , i still think you can do better than that RIO ,better than nothing ofc,isnt?oh btw :

nice event for smaller players like us:thumbsup:

ok no offense you have sense of humour,but aren't you like rank 11 in milititary in the biggest uni here?oh and rank 11 is actually more like rank 7 in fleet and active players (if not more actually) and take away wm n legio and unclesam in this case its like rank 4 ,actually rank 3 so wtf are you talking about:tongue3:

anyways ofc you wont play out of v-mode so this isn't for you and smart enough cause they can say that but can still trap you and kill your fleet so I understand,but come on small players maybe someone rank 400 or so and still have 50m point acc

p.s. 1)OK YOU ARE SMALL PLAYER COMPARED TO WM AND RIO ,OK WHO ISNT ANYWAYS?:tongue3::dead:

p.s. 2)why am I even writing this honestly:confused::tongue3::dead::biggrin::hi:

• Unfortunately I won't participate. Prizes are way too low to go for all that trouble, but it gives a good chance for players outside the top 100 to get some extra, so this event turns out to be quite good for them, and I myself will give them their chance, in 1 week I could easily get the prize for mines started and completed, but I have other priorities right now :)

And that bonus round... :D

• i still think you can do better than that RIO

Well, what would you like for us to do?

Prizes are way too low to go for all that trouble

Name your price and I'll call you on it! What would it take for you or anyone else for that matter to stay out of vmode for a week and play the way this game was designed to be played? Or are you and everyone just talk??

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

• Unfortunately I won't participate. Prizes are way too low to go for all that trouble, but it gives a good chance for players outside the top 100 to get some extra, so this event turns out to be quite good for them, and I myself will give them their chance, in 1 week I could easily get the prize for mines started and completed, but I have other priorities right now :)

And that bonus round... :D

Grimm, you're too safe behind your rocket launcher and plasma.

but at some point that will not be enough

In this game you can also scrape deff:biggrin:

• Name your price and I'll call you on it! What would it take for you or anyone else for that matter to stay out of vmode for a week and play the way this game was designed to be played? Or are you and everyone just talk??

It was my opinion. A lot of guys even in the top 100 will likely like your prizes, I personally don't, or at least I don't find them good enough to go work on purpose for a week to win them. I could give it a shot at 1. or 3. if the prizes were, maybe double or close to what they are now, but that's just me. I have my mines "low enough" to start and complete a ton of them in one week but that's not what I want to be doing right now, as I said, I have other priorities. And as I said, I want to give a chance to lower ranked players, those prizes are much better for them.

The game was designed to be played according to the rules we were given mate... If people vmode and are allowed to vmode, let them be. I do understand your point though, it's been boring as hell because you guys are pretty much untouchable right now for what? 3+ years? And because of that you guys are doing this kind of event to make people active again. And I applause you for that, certainly a lot of people who will watch this thread will probably start playing, at least in this 1 week, to try and gain a few extra resources for themselves. You also merch a lot, which is how you get so much more resources than everyone else(before I knew this I even accused you of cheating actually)... Is it the way the game was designed to be played as well? Probably not but you can do it because the game and rules allowed them to... And that's fine... But don't judge the way people play the game, maybe you don't like how other people play the game but the same can be applied to other people on you. Everyone is different, and with the update coming we will likely have a lot more variety in playstyles, and that's a good thing.
    You are even giving a chance for someone to join you guys in this event, so all's good, even if it's unlikely to happen, and ofc the odds are supposed to be low.

This however will be a different story if you guys are trying to make people out of vmode to hunt them down. But I don't want to think that's the case. Although to be honest, this would be a good strategy. :)

#Fitifu
    Yeah, I worked for those rls and plasma, they didn't appear out of thin air. It's "my" current playstyle. You don't like it?

I know you don't want to tell us here in the forum who you are, and that's ok, but maybe could you tell which Alliance you are from? Or heck, do you even play in Quantum at all? I mean, you can judge everyone here yet we can't judge you? For all I know you are from RIO and are talking smack to me when you are the one who's truly safe behind RIO's massive fleets.

• am i you? it's very clearly stated there that if i had 60k rips and was in your position i'd be farming the entire day

was i wrong?

it clearly stated that you would bash half the uni into being inactive ,whos the bully? or should i say "who would be a bully if they had 60k rips ?". So really a good job that you arent me isnt it ,just for the unis sake of course.

was i wrong?

it clearly stated that you would bash half the uni into being inactive ,whos the bully? or should i say "who would be a bully if they had 60k rips ?". So really a good job that you arent me isnt it ,just for the unis sake of course.

hypotheticals are fun to discuss :)

anyway, even if i had 60k rips, i'd just scrap them down into speedfleet because ripfarming kills unis and merges and the famed GF unvmode script will provide more than enough inactives, no need to bash them into inactivity :^)

• RIPfarming also has a few drawbacks though, but in Legio's case, he has no problems. Without factoring WM, the 5 strongest SPEEDFLEETS(no RIPs) in Quantum would only force a draw against Legio's RIPs... And he would have no losses. If I were him, I would just keep building more RIPs and keep a few BCs around for fast farms when needed, he already has a pretty reliable Alliance with enough speed fleet to cover him when the time comes.

• I've never heard so many people complain about "free resources". However, I'm open for suggestions. So what would it take for players to actual stay out of vmode for a week? What rewards we talking about? I'm listening.....

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity