Is this not the best uni (in terms of features) or what?

• I mean, you can't have research speed bonus at 7x eco so this is about as max on the settings as it gets, am i right?

fleet doesnt go higher than x6

eco doesnt go higher than x7

DF doesnt go higher than 80%

planet fields maxed at +30

and also 50% deut cost for ships is as best of a discount you can get on that

correct me if im wrong.

• There are enough people that do not want such high speed numbers, especially on fleet. So while this might be the "best" speed uni on this list of Ogame servers, it is certainly not the best uni for everyone.

Good to see you like it though!

• Sure, it's almost got maxed settings, it's quite similar to Yildun, but Janice doesn't have the 80% didf (I believe) Yildun had. I think Fenrir has got more settings maxed, research speed 12 and 80% didf, but only 6x eco.

• Sure, it's almost got maxed settings, it's quite similar to Yildun, but Janice doesn't have the 80% didf (I believe) Yildun had. I think Fenrir has got more settings maxed, research speed 12 and 80% didf, but only 6x eco.

Oh we dont want DiDF, those unis are terrible. No safety for the busy people in the world. I think they should totally remove DiDF.

• I love DiDF, it allows players to punish turtle noobs who can't be annoyed to fleet save from their moon but fleet save from planet on debris field etc.

This way you barely get a chance to get any profit and everyone turtles up from the start.

giphy.gif