Fail scrap someone somehow is missing?

• I'm a "boi" now?

Just to clarify, in the best country in the world, this is a "Boi" :biggrin::biggrin:

Damn thats boo

Not boi !

You are da boi Troll  

Look at that smile of the cow .... ROFL !

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Scrap pushing thread becomes active as song gets banned....coincidence?

Gotta love rice

Troll its a cow....not a boi

Anything else from you on this subject and i swear to god I will accelerate brexit :-)

• Its a male cow. Brexit can't come soon enough to get rid of you even if its me moving out 😂😂

• Scrap scrap scrap

Wonder who the benefactor of no-hope will be.... is it a long term vmode account that is growing faster than most active accounts or will it be the usual....the anticipation makes my wee man man stand to attention

God I love this server....

• Scrap scrap scrap

Wonder who the benefactor of no-hope will be.... is it a long term vmode account that is growing faster than most active accounts or will it be the usual....the anticipation makes my wee man man stand to attention

God I love this server....

pull me daddy

i mean diddy.... old habits die hard

Uni 24
    324 HoFs (78 Advanceds & 10 Top Tens)

Stoped counting too long ago :beer:

• damn, after pushing astral with my fleet.....I mean, after getting my ass handed to me for being sloppy, I haven't checked out Vega section as much.........I need to fix that cause this is comedy. I got no fleet in Vega, but I do still have a shit account and dis tub o' popcorn..... so please, continue with the show nice people, everyone likes to smile.

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"