Fail scrap someone somehow is missing?

• Nah...I’m sure it’s all legit point gains...I mean who hasn’t got 92b worth of fleet points sitting around?

And I’m sure other mass scrap today wasn’t anything to worry about or broke any rules...

Funny how the GOs are missing this too...

• Nah...I’m sure it’s all legit point gains...I mean who hasn’t got 92b worth of fleet points sitting around?

And I’m sure other mass scrap today wasn’t anything to worry about or broke any rules...

Hell and I thought only muppets know how to use marketplace :thumbsup:. Myself I am struggling to find that button

While I'm not allowed to speak about any particular case, just keep in mind the MCO market place does allow for new opportunities for trade with the market place that are quite legal.

:thumbsup:

ESeB8X4.png

• money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money,

money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money,

money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money,

• money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money,

where?

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• I’m sure the marketplace doesn’t account for the “issues” surrounding the alcomis accounts that were taken and scrapped...

I’m sure it will be looked at in its usual manner..

• As one of the co-founders of Alcomis, It actually pains me to see this.

As an ally we tend to all keep in touch all the time and we pride ourselves of being a tight group. When someone quits the game/takes a time off, the details of the account are given to the ally so we can keep it safe and pass this on to new potential players or the original player wants to come back. We have also always pride ourselves of never doing dirty moves to push ourselves or anyone else as we are and always have been against cheating of any kind

Last week one of our members went rogue and 3 of the accounts were part of our ally were removed/stolen without express permission from the account owners. They were just taken away and sold to a certain ally. These accounts were then scrapped. One of the accounts was a top1 account in Quaoar that took the owner a lot of effort and dedication to build it and it is now stripped of anything of worth. 92bn fleet were just scrapped/sold.

The other account is now stripped of 36bn fleet and will most likely be used to be sent res to, since it is a lower ranked account and then either get "hit" by some "top dog" or the res will be traded at at 2.1.1, rinse and repeat until there is nothing left. still waiting to see what the plan is on account number 3. Since it is even a lower ranked one that might be the one that will be "hit" in the end. Guess we have to wait and see since it vmoded yesterday after "buying" some fleet from account number 1.

There was actually a 4th account that we were able to prevent from being taken as this account was being played and we were able to speak to the player before he passed the details on to the aforementioned "rogue" member.

Then we saw today a former big fleet account that was in vmode for months (not part of our ally, but though I would still mention it) just logging in, and scrapping/selling over 100bn fleet.

If people feel the need to throw stupid amounts of money to buy accounts to pull stunts like this in a stupid browser game just to be at the top then I would say these people are sad human beings, but that is just one man's opinion.

Silverwind I think I know the answer to this, but regarding the accounts that were taken without the consent of anyone in our ally or their legitimate owners, what can we do to get them back (if at all possible, even though they are now depleted, we would still very much like them to return back to us where they belong)

• And the plot thickens.. :zpopcorn:

https://i.imgur.com/5AvRRJt.jpg

.Org
    Top Tens 22 (12 Acs/ 10 Solo)
    Hofs <----Lost Count
    Rip Kills: Too Many

"I am a miner too.. I just prefer to mine other people's mines"

This Feline has already been reported and banned for being too cute

• You guessed it everything , bravo , yet your Ronin botting like crazy keeps slipping your minds. Yeah I know.....

And the plot thickens.. :zpopcorn:

One sentence, everything ok with you? I am genuinely concerned now.

• Vega and pushing,nothing new ha?I guess admins just dont care enough.

You of all people ..... LMFAO.... SHHHHHHHH :rolleyes2:

I’m sure the marketplace doesn’t account for the “issues” surrounding the alcomis accounts that were taken and scrapped...

...well...have the owners of these "taken" accounts opened a ticket regarding their theft? We certainly can look into that...I'm very troubled by account theft. :sad2:

I’m sure it will be looked at in its usual manner..

Ah, a vote of confidence...thank you. Yes, the GO and I actually have been studying a difficult case for several days and I've also mentioned it to the GA who has helped resolve one part of it's investigation. The information gathering continues and as soon as we conclude the investigation action will be taken if the criteria Gameforge requires for disciplinary action is met. :thumbsup:

Last week one of our members went rogue and 3 of the accounts were part of our ally were removed/stolen without express permission from the account owners.

The owner of an account and/or lobby is responsible for it, and is not allowed to give log on details to another player to "hold." It is the owner's responsibility to play the account, delete it, or use a gifting code to donate it to a legitimate other player. Anything else is really a violation of T&C and punishable by a permanent ban.

So tell me, whose been holding the keys? Because technicality that's illegal.

Why is it illegal to hold accounts/lobby that don't belong to you?

I'm glad you asked!

BECAUSE OF THIS VERY SITUATION WE ARE IN RIGHT HERE

They were just taken away and sold to a certain ally. These accounts were then scrapped.

It's illegal to sell accounts, if reasonable proof is found, action will be taken.

Scrapping ....oh boy, the favored call of Vega.

If you guys need me to go over the legalities of scrapping please ask and I'll explain.

what can we do to get them back (if at all possible, even though they are now depleted, we would still very much like them to return back to us where they belong)

"We" ...whoever that is...can open a ticket a plead a case of why they violated the terms and conditions of account ownership, and provide me with some sort of proof that the accounts belonged to them and/or were sold by them.

ESeB8X4.png

• LOL

your comments sound more like, yeah raise a ticket but we will do F... all as usual...

or maybe you are one of those dirty players benefiting from these dirty moves, I don't know and I don't care if you are or not.

You seem to be worried about who;s holding the acc details but not so much about the actual dirty plays happening in Vega, I wander how much you benefit from the money those dirty players spend

Edited once, last by M3LL0 ().

• So tell me, whose been holding the keys? Because technicality that's illegal.

I have told you if you cared to listen, the rogue member of our ally.

Since you just admitted that's illegal, please do go ahead and ban all the IP's involved. I beg of you. At least that's one way of sorting this f#ckfest

"We" ...whoever that is..

"We" the ally, or if you prefer to be technical, the account owners that made the mistake of lending the accounts to the rogue player for the better of the ally thinking they were helping the ally grow with new players and in reality were tricked for someone else's profit.

• LOL

your comments sound more like, yeah raise a ticket but we will do F... all as usual...

or maybe you are one of those dirty players benefiting from these dirty moves, I don't know and I don't care if you are or not.

You seem to be worried about who;s holding the acc details but not so much about the actual dirty plays happening in Vega, I wander how much you benefit from the money those dirty players spend

Looks like we have the first "key holder" reporting in for duty. :thumbsup:

ESeB8X4.png

• And there is the attitude that ensures scrap pushing continues in this server on such a large scale

these guys are clearly frustrated and you choose to belittle them when they are reaching out for help

an ally has had accounts removed, sold, scrapped and pushed into other accounts in another ally and your stance is to try be a smart arse?

I know you’re a volunteer but try show some semblance of integrity.

• Silverwind to the rescue again. Really should get to that petition.

Hey, the money that was exchanged didnt go into gameforges pockets. Im sure that causes some sort of conflict of interest.

Encase anyone cares. That last account is in my hands and I disagree with these kind of tactics im suprised that our friend in question thought so little of me.

Sorry disty and company.