[TOT: 981.813.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Zagyica [NoEmo] (A: 203.075.000, D: 778.738.000) TP: 9.297.300 +REVENGE

• Of course you don't abuse DM. I won't even bother mentioning your weekly relocation schedule, your insta fleet building or your suspicious 24/7 activity. Let's not go there ;)

Well, I'll go there...seeing as how you're jumping on the envy bandwagon with Deadly Noob and ALI. Funny too since you were recently begging and pleading with me to help you take out Kova.

24bztj.jpg

Who were the planet-moon and planet/deploy-moon/recall bait fleets in G1 for? Me, Fish, Exterminator...or did you and Exterminator decide to make amends?

giphy.gif

Regardless:

JsbxvIhWEqCQZbedyjziwLsUfowlWT5BV0emvG4FGZcJVE7Qo8sao0TZ22d1vW-c3XfllNMdY4YIxg2RUT6hYCGLxR4yJQ0Lm5KPNoJWswydRdh329EeKP3IlV2df5HmtztXbPObvO5du-_cZpoHFs33Xjl8CgC7QAxabFs6D58ZyGx75bDuFk1zmzrKwGewYO9e3cX_kw38GSEy2r7NABm5xFnJiQESvhQsSj123D1Xs0h9URUVu7fA3EUSEhET2YWPOdYdWO8P9mKqOLj8-SGGsMAH-lHnDeO8xIomcWd_tjX39-KreBKh7n_zqRmbKLVDHieFZBlate3qJARGJsV4t1_3kAk6ONshn5ho_pAGTbHkRCufFNlE4HGnzgSQNvdXlyZd4cSRNezGKgNm2q-D-wMuDQ6H0Gx0TFKTUlcv8FUaJ4x-rUoug5a9BxzVFgNxgrrxemVEsTRFkNEmdCDWSLTMpCJqp1SPKPOaJAdcGla2Bh9QwnCcqO6R0stlIXEDL3EN65ylQsXPQqLq5TQdN0fDA9ffXasoZKVPuQWVgFYMZ8JnuQce8KomxHUqHitIVfxvOCe_tSMgMKR84Ftzary3mHzdQNXptx4p0ykJ_PkKK4verkTR8ULR32AaTBbX0srjqKxwLuQ0RB7MsxrqljuEjqdCMXgEqValTmraTMoXNsxFsC0=w800-h533-no

And it ain't suspicious...I am online 24/7.

• Congratz on the hit pagan! sad to see such a good account get wasted this fast.

KingSize , typical ogame player logic, anybody better than you is a DM abuser, and anybody weaker than you is a noob :thumbsup:

Being a DM abuser has nothing to do with being better. I have never called anybody a noob. It is a fact that he wastes huge amount of money on DM. If you saw the start of this universe when he got 50k points in the first day, you would have known. Does this make him better? If so - I'm fine with that. He is 10M DM better than me :D

I couldn't care less neither for him or his DM, I am sorry for even mentioning that, I guess it's some kind of taboo. Didn't think his crew of ass lickers who would applaud him even for taking a shit would attack me.

Peace!

• Lol this is hilarious!! Well played pagan! Wish I was still here to see this hit in game and laugh at Ali with you all, I guess I will just have to laugh in discord

"Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP

• i missed out on free 1 mill dark matter sad face. also where was it from if you guys do not mind telling me. also nice hit shame on not getting all the df but i am sure you can make up for that. also people saying dm abuser at this point people should put up with it untill they open a server with out it.

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• i missed out on free 1 mill dark matter sad face. also where was it from if you guys do not mind telling me. also nice hit shame on not getting all the df but i am sure you can make up for that. also people saying dm abuser at this point people should put up with it untill they open a server with out it.

One of the devs announced they were giving 1KK free DM to anyone that responded with UN and server name in their Discord channel. About 10 minutes later, I had a free 1KK DM. I think they said they gave out hundreds of millions worth as it was for every server, not just .org.

They did have a DM free server, but it died from lack of interest. If people aren't complaining about DM, they're complaining people can be online more than they are...they always find something to complain about when the reality is that DM or time have nothing to do with it when you just let your stuff sit to be hit.

• thats nice of them to give out dm at that point you only have yourself to blame if you did not get it. and so true about the last part someone will complain about something. been times where people said i used a bot to tell me when i got attack as i would always online when they attacked AKA weird ai from uni 1 way back before i quit.

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

One of the devs announced they were giving 1KK free DM to anyone that responded with UN and server name in their Discord channel. About 10 minutes later, I had a free 1KK DM. I think they said they gave out hundreds of millions worth as it was for every server, not just .org.

They did have a DM free server, but it died from lack of interest. If people aren't complaining about DM, they're complaining people can be online more than they are...they always find something to complain about when the reality is that DM or time have nothing to do with it when you just let your stuff sit to be hit.

shut up cheater...That was not on board,so that s illegal but they like players like u,.so they ll never ban you,really shame,most of us used a lot momey for dm.and some chieaters got it for free...

[align=center]
    dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...

The post was edited 1 time, last by deadly angel1 ().

• shut up cheater...That was not on board,so that s illegal but they like players like u,.so they ll never ban you

How am I cheating Deadly Noob? If you're going to throw out accusations let's hear them. Keep in mind, yours is the only alliance that has had members banned for cheating after we saw it taking place and provided actual proof to the GOs.

Where is your proof?

Secondly, that DM was given out by Game Forge by one of their representatives. Completely legal. It's your own fault for not keeping up with what Game Forge offered during their anniversary across the different social media platforms.

Envy has been your downfall, as we have witnessed time and time again as you have been crushed more times than anyone I know of on all of .org from a variety of servers. It's only a matter of time until you get crushed here again by me or someone else. It's inevitable, even your ally mates talk to me about that.

If you wonder why everyone thinks you're a jerk, it's because of posts like this where you make accusations, or send creepy in game private messages to people asking them to kiss you all the time. Seriously, that's creepy. That's one of the reasons I keep you blocked from messaging me ingame, it's disgusting and disturbing to see someone send a message like that.

• I just camt listen u,u re nothing more then losser...

[align=center]
    dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...

• thats funny, considering when the uni started Pagan wasnt first, it was Tom, then it was a competition between ApuS and Chocy.

also, very mature...

• shut up cheater...That was not on board,so that s illegal but they like players like u,.so they ll never ban you,really shame,most of us used a lot momey for dm.and some chieaters got it for free...

Be careful who you call a cheater.
    The giveaway was legitimate and even we did not know it was going to happen.
    The only way we found out about it was by being on the unofficial OGame discord server.

Pagan did not cheat by getting this DM gift.
    I do not know if other giveaways will happen or not.
    However, you are free to join the discord server as well:

OGame Unofficial Discord Invite