Top 01 - [TOT: 247.172.915.000] Red Sparrow vs. Phoenyxx [Fleet] (A: 69.253.756.000, D: 177.919.159.000) PART 1

• Ladies & gentlemen. Boys & girls. Welcome to a story of war.

(Open spoiler for more details on the story)

Now on to the story for the actual hit

To strike the most decisive blow their biggest fleet had to go first. This just so happened to be Phoenyxx.

By being their biggest fleet, he was the first to go. The operation wouldn’t have initiated unless he was primed to fall.

Phoenyxx was one of the players in this story who let their guard down. This made the mission a lot simpler as he was also one of their weakest links.

The true hunt was on for roughly a week period where his activity was noticeable lacking. Numerous windows presented themselves.

The clock on his demise started almost 24 hours ago Everything up till now suddenly became a lot simpler than it once was. All the pressure came to bare.

15 minute timers became 25 minute timers. These then became 30 minute timers, 40 minute timers. Although enough time to end his fleet, there was no certainty of his timers forming an obvious pattern. The strike was delayed.

This morning everything changed. In hindsight this would likely seem inevitable. The timers grew, the refreshes ever delayed. Now was the moment to strike.

The first strike landed. Nobody appeared. The second strike finished him. Nobody appeared.

The game was on.

On 10-10-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Red Sparrow

Small Cargo 5.035.897

Light Fighter 14.999.848

Heavy Fighter 250.235

Cruiser 3.000.361

Battleship 1.002.855

Defender Phoenyxx [Fleet]

Small Cargo 1.001.000

Large Cargo 50.000

Light Fighter 11.458.000

Heavy Fighter 1.000

Cruiser 2.000.000

Battleship 1.000.000

Colony Ship 16

Recycler 400.000

Espionage Probe 26.724

Bomber 1.000

Destroyer 10.000

Deathstar 100

Battlecruiser 1.000

Rocket Launcher 200.000

Light Laser 100.000

Heavy Laser 10.000

Gauss Cannon 1.000

Plasma Turret 1.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Red Sparrow

Small Cargo 1.726.860 ( -3.309.037 )

Light Fighter 5.142.446 ( -9.857.402 )

Heavy Fighter 126.706 ( -123.529 )

Cruiser 2.495.431 ( -504.930 )

Battleship 991.026 ( -11.829 )

Defender Phoenyxx [Fleet]

Small Cargo 0 ( -1.001.000 )

Large Cargo 0 ( -50.000 )

Light Fighter 0 ( -11.458.000 )

Heavy Fighter 0 ( -1.000 )

Cruiser 0 ( -2.000.000 )

Battleship 78 ( -999.922 )

Colony Ship 0 ( -16 )

Recycler 0 ( -400.000 )

Espionage Probe 0 ( -26.724 )

Bomber 3 ( -997 )

Destroyer 165 ( -9.835 )

Deathstar 100 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 0 ( -1.000 )

Rocket Launcher 0 ( -200.000 )

Light Laser 0 ( -100.000 )

Heavy Laser 0 ( -10.000 )

Gauss Cannon 0 ( -1.000 )

Plasma Turret 5 ( -995 )

Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

1.131.734.837 Metal, 653.755.062 Crystal and 1.120.424.385 Deuterium

282.933.709 Metal, 163.438.765 Crystal and 280.106.097 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 69.253.756.000 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 69.568.589.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 177.919.159.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 180.339.409.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 121.737.671.300 metal and 46.499.660.200 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 511.786.100 metal and 349.430.900 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 3.632.392.855 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

105.552.997.300 Metal and 46.499.670.700 Crystal

16.672.628.600 Metal and 334.110.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

122.225.625.900 Metal and 46.833.780.700 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 75.860.372.446

Crystal: 26.879.745.527

Deuterium: 383.092.482

The attacker(s) made a profit of 103.123.210.455 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -130.081.028.546

Crystal: -47.327.182.827

Deuterium: -6.563.590.482

The defender(s) lost a total of 183.971.801.855 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mostaris ().

• I dont have much to say but this. Congrats you finally beat FLEET

By pushing for 6 months, averaged an astounding 3 million points gained PER DAY for the last 3 months

Then crashing them from within their ally after being there 6 months

Player Red Sparrow has left the alliance. 10.10.2019 00:49:44

Combat Report Moon [3:438:14] Shared by Phoenyxx 10.10.2019 00:50:00

Player Red Sparrow

Old Alliances

21-04-2019 / 10-10-2019 (173 days) [Fleet]

10-04-2019 / 10-10-2019

Current Universes: Europa
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• Big numbers but Dear Mostaris;

Could you please also give us some details about

-How did you able to have & become such a huge account?

-Why did they(fleet) let you to become number one of the universe? (How is that possible to have number one military in the universe without decent battle, destroyed military etc.)

As far as i know you are ex-GO and currently Board Moderator so you are representing Ogame and your reply will be guide for all of geme players.

NoMoreAngel   hawk , Danimanza and all community managers would be interested about your story.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ramco ().

•                                                                             :dance    Victory Dance:dance

Wow congratulations to all involved in this war no matter how small your contributions. including all the victims in the past and present.

The wait was a long time coming. Justice has been served.
    And a special a big thank you Red Sparrow and Monstaris :hail:

• since im expecting a nice "storm" incoming, im going to say it once, keep it clean or you will get warned/banned

Iris

Using a cheat will never change the fact you're a loser, no matter what the scoreboard says, or what your wallet says ;)

join me in apex legends

ex board admin

• Crap hits.......yeah it's a war game....solidarity, rocky, alex and others have shown sh!t hits like this. If this was a real war, completely smart and solid work. As a game, and a war game at that.....sh!t tactics for sure. Means you lost and had to cheat to win cause you were out played. All you did is out low blow other players acorss the game, lame and cr@p company to be linked with.

I assume you had others scrap fleet to feed you, use push accounts/multi's, along with merching and farming to finish this bs. I've seen your name before losing quite a few fleets if I'm not mistaken.....harder to find hits with forum revamp. Hope you quit ocrack, we don't need players like you....and we are hurting for players.

Glotr defs....always liked your posts and you beat this uni....guy above is a loser

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • Let me do a TLDR;

Red or Mostaris or Kaldor, we aren't sure who was actually on this account since so many others were scrapped and pushed into it, was up until 5 minutes before this attack in the alliance with the rest of us.

All this talk of the hunt is quite humourous. I wouldn't call it a hunt more of a betrayal. Hunting takes some sort of skill, not waiting until you can see all your alliance mates are off, leaving the alliance and them blindsiding them.

What a sad state Ogame has become if someone thinks this is a victory and a legitimate crash.

Also shows how Ogame has fallen if the same individual is a member of the Ogame team. Perhaps this is why he has been shifted to the board and not allowed near the game staff.

I hope you're happy Mostaris, you really proved how skillful you are. Shame you weren't this skillful in Europa where Phoenix managed to get to #1 and destroy you there, but I suppose this is showing the world how "good" you are.

Congratulations on ruling the uni. I'm sure at the next merge karma will come round and we will see how you can survive when you are with expecting competition. At least now the whole game can see what sort of player you are.

• LAme hit attacker

thanks for some insight Ms. Smith, I really hope this wasn't KAldor playing.....though I know his scrapped fleet helped fuel this wack ish

I always like reading Kaldor's hits, he even seemed to have Fleets number using skilled regular hits if I read them correctly. I thought he seemed cool and skilled back in the day.....until that LOS/Unity ish. I'm sure they don't care what people think, else they wouldn't stoop to lame ish like this. When i saw him start here and in Virgo, I was happy to see someone step up.......just to see his fleet, I think artists and a few other fleets get scrapped it seemed because there was no Crs, military destroyed or explanation.

Someone did point it out in the forum a month or so back since they were huge fleets. This uni is too dead to gain 3kkk points a day....so scrap, low trade rates, merch, join ally, take notes, and betray betray betray. I've heard a lot of bad about Fleet as well i.e. botting etc....so if all that is true, then I guess it is what it is. I like coke and Phoenyx even though I don't know them. They always seemed skilled, reasonable on the board with their responses, and I liked to read their posts. It have been way cooler had either of them been taken out on the up instead of this BS.

The game is dying people, why kill it more and in such a lame way. This make Hannibal's sitting no fs'd fleet hit in Uriel by team viewer china look like a 10 yr 800 step master plan, even though all they did was just build fleet enough in the right composition to hit his non FS'd sitting fleet in ACS. This is embarrassing Mostaris whatever guy, would have been better off not posting any of these no skill hits and just deleting your account and let Kaldor and co hit deep space like the old days;)

Glotr again def....hope you all come back and do what these kats did as lame as it sounds....that way you can have a 1 on 1 super battler between scrapped monster fleets....or just rebuild and teach this guy how to fleet....have fun

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • This was long overdue... I don't care how dirty this hit is or the betrayal that happened in that alliance... m Smith used to push since the early days of yildun... Phoenix got perma banned for pushing even though he admitted it and apologized on the forum and I admire him for that... but the whole alliance bunch was a shady people who had accounts that were mostly built from scrapping and pushing.... the ex the old Sagat acc... etc

knowing the history of those accounts and people Ill just say that I'm glad this happened... don't care how but justice is served In my opinion... they had a free reign in the uni and now it's over

Gl to all involved.... nothing personal... but karma is karma

Active in Xanthus
    Flava Sava

• I don't know the politics of this uni but here's my 2 cents:

These series of hits are at the same time genius and horrible.

The genius part is learning the patterns of multiple players and having the boldness to launch at them multiple times in one fell swoop.

The horrible part is that you did this on your supposed "friends" and "ally-mates" stalking them for such a long time and mercilessly killing them. I know this is just some 1's and 0's on the interwebs but holy crap this is the stuff serial killers are made of. I wouldn't want to share an allytag with such a person.

FR to everyone

• 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off...

Loved the hits even if there are so many unanswered questions...

I guess, good luck in next uni, defenders :D

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• Congratulations on these insane hits. It’s unbelievable that it could be done :)

Not really when you consider that he was a trusted member of the ally for 6 months. He was also let in not because of greed and shortsightedness but because others knew him and vouched for him. I'll not go on about the lowness and the backstabbingness and the disgrace Mostaris has put upon himself other than to say he must be a real piece of work in rl and GF should immediately relieve him of any duties related to GF board or game. Defenders:vfr

This is from the predator cr. I figured I'd put it here too cause this seems the most active thread

• I've seen a lot of derision of Mostaris' methods on these posts but if anyone else can suggest a better, cleaner way to take down an alliance with an iron grip on the universe and a penchant for the dark arts of gameplay I'd love to hear it. This is certainly not the first dirty power play on a speed server, and Fleet are hardly innocent victims here.

Congratulations Mostaris, this took a lot of balls to pull off. Hopefully with this victory you won't go down the same path as Fleet.

As an aside I'm also loving all the non ACS fleet combinations, very retro.

• Congratulations on these insane hits. It’s unbelievable that it could be done :)

Not really when you consider that he was a trusted member of the ally for 6 months. He was also let in not because of greed and shortsightedness but because others knew him and vouched for him. I'll not go on about the lowness and the backstabbingness and the disgrace Mostaris has put upon himself other than to say he must be a real piece of work in rl and GF should immediately relieve him of any duties related to GF board or game. Defenders:vfr

This is from the predator cr. I figured I'd put it here too cause this seems the most active thread

1. The fact that he was in the ally for 6 months - mean nothing to me, as you have to take into consideration the things that happened before he joined. If it was all premeditated and everything was done looking forward for this outcome - why not give him the respect for pulling this off?

2. Why do you bring up RL now? It's a freaking game - so act like it's one. There is absolutely no reason to "assume", "say" what kind of a person one or another player is. It's a game. It's a freaking game. oGame is not a psychological mega-test that shows what kind of person one is.

3. I did not understand why GF should relieve him of any duties after this hit? Could you explain?

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• Nick plz tell me your not serious with this post lol?.

Congratulations Mostaris, this took a lot of balls to pull off. Hopefully with this victory you won't go down the same path as Fleet.

he friggin built the path and took off on his land speed car on it. check mmorpg stats sick of the double standards bs on these hits.