Top 02 - [TOT: 169.007.122.000] Red Sparrow vs. Predator [Fleet] (A: 38.951.257.000, D: 130.055.865.000) PART 6

• By this stage the “gig” was up. Fleet had realised what had happened. Getting anything at this stage wasn’t expected & wasn’t accounted for in the planning. Anything else was a bonus.

However, the two remaining Fleets were still available as targets. These both belonged to Death Angel [dmented] & Predator. They both deployed the same tactics in running their accounts & keeping their fleets safe. They were the two players in the alliance that maintained this approach throughout. It appeared that this is what would’ve saved them.

If one thing is true in OGame though it’s that persistence pays off.

It paid when Predator’s fleet was spotted insystem in G3 without any deut.

Without an intervention his fleet was doomed. No intervention arrived. His fleet was doomed.

Unfortunately an opportunity to boost the profit from Predator was sitting all along. The lack of fuel was a result of a badly done colonisation fleetsave. Predator denied the extra profit by investing in a deuterium booster.

With Predator downed major operations had concluded. Out of the 6 target fleets, 4 were destroyed. 1 survived, 1 survived with approx. 25% less integrity, & another fleet was taken out that wasn’t originally part of the plan.

The profits of this operation stand approx. at 265bn.

On 10-10-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Red Sparrow

Small Cargo 1.300.000

Light Fighter 3.986.216

Heavy Fighter 104.824

Cruiser 2.282.641

Battleship 1.430.386

Defender Predator [Fleet]

Small Cargo 519.452

Large Cargo 47.026

Light Fighter 4.563.592

Heavy Fighter 2.579

Cruiser 1.001.530

Battleship 101.040

Colony Ship 35

Recycler 453.141

Espionage Probe 56.636

Bomber 393

Destroyer 235.544

Deathstar 1.793

Battlecruiser 216.475

Rocket Launcher 1.000

Light Laser 739

Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Red Sparrow

Small Cargo 491.467 ( -808.533 )

Light Fighter 1.507.581 ( -2.478.635 )

Heavy Fighter 53.991 ( -50.833 )

Cruiser 1.738.766 ( -543.875 )

Battleship 1.271.688 ( -158.698 )

Defender Predator [Fleet]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

433.147 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 38.951.257.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 130.055.865.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 70.787.422.300 metal and 38.711.479.100 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 433.147 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

70.787.422.300 Metal and 38.711.517.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 43.410.976.447

Crystal: 28.224.889.600

Deuterium: -1.087.750.000

The attacker(s) made a profit of 70.548.116.047 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -73.751.561.647

Crystal: -44.815.864.500

Deuterium: -11.488.872.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 130.056.298.147 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

• watching predator down does put a smile on my face.

fr i guess?

since im expecting a nice "storm" incoming, im going to say it once, keep it clean or you will get warned/banned

Iris

Using a cheat will never change the fact you're a loser, no matter what the scoreboard says, or what your wallet says ;)

join me in apex legends

ex board admin

• end of the lame.....amazing profits for sh!t play. Go play tetris....you have no integrity. This is a war game, but you lost hands down.
    Your tactic said it all. Must suck to not be able to beat players with more skill than you without cheating and backstabbing...enjoy. You're probably the same in real life, have fun in your parents basement.

Glotr Def....this guy is no good for the game...hope u guys can come back some how

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • I have never watched someone fellate themselves via text for 2 hours :rofl:

I like how you posted these like this was some hunt and skill was involved

You were in the ally for 6 months right up until you started hitting and these guys haven't had to fleet save since I joined the uni 5 months ago

Funny thing was when you were in my ally in Europa I enjoyed our chats and thought you were a good bloke, pretty glad you quit looking back now

Current Universes: Europa
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lonestar ().

• Lame hit attacker, again...will never be able to say that enough

yeah, lame how attacker thinks this involved skill....not writing down online times and waiting in house for when they knew the ally was not paying attention as they had already taken over the uni. This person has no idea what skill is and has lost many a fleet.....and I know they didn't build this account from scratch. Only thing they should be proud of is their level of snake and lack of skill. Wish they were still in Zibl, would farm them to quit on principle.

Glotr again def

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"

yeah, lame how attacker thinks this involved skill....not writing down online times and waiting in house for when they knew the ally was not paying attention as they had already taken over the uni. This person has no idea what skill is and has lost many a fleet.....and I know they didn't build this account from scratch. Only thing they should be proud of is their level of snake and lack of skill. Wish they were still in Zibl, would farm them to quit on principle.

Glotr again def

And fleet were the masters of - shall we say - dubious play styles...

• Fleet where the ones to let a completely random person in because of their own greed and shortsightedness. Guess when you've only been playing through those kickass clouds for months you lose track of things?

Maybe it's time to move on from the game for you guys, most of you have families, kids, wives, girlfriends and other stuff after all which seems like a better thing to spend money on than some clouds ^_^

• Congratulations on these insane hits. It’s unbelievable that it could be done :)

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• Congratulations on these insane hits. It’s unbelievable that it could be done :)

Not really when you consider that he was a trusted member of the ally for 6 months. He was also let in not because of greed and shortsightedness but because others knew him and vouched for him. I'll not go on about the lowness and the backstabbingness and the disgrace Mostaris has put upon himself other than to say he must be a real piece of work in rl and GF should immediately relieve him of any duties related to GF board or game. Defenders:vfr

• I like how Mostaris is ex-GO and mod now and gets away with his illegal shenanigans.

It's nice too see Fleet ally getting owned, except for Predator. Sorry to see it bro, even if you were same as your teamates I would still take you as teamate in any uni we would meet. You're just that good of a dude.

• I like how Mostaris is ex-GO and mod now and gets away with his illegal shenanigans.

It's nice too see Fleet ally getting owned, except for Predator. Sorry to see it bro, even if you were same as your teamates I would still take you as teamate in any uni we would meet. You're just that good of a dude.

huge difference between illegal and immoral actions mate... I didn't see anyone complaining when WM or Rocky or etc was doing this kind of hits against the mass rippers or team China... everyone enjoyed when the big bad multi wolf was slaughtered.... don't see how this is any different

Active in Xanthus
    Flava Sava

• I wasn't talking about him hitting his ally mates. It was his plan from the start I guess and it worked out good for him. I don't know if theres a rule about leaving ally and hitting ex mates so I dont comment on that. It was immoral but its a war game. You should carefully choose your allies.

Was just talking about people botting on every uni nowadays and getting away with it. Guess no one cares enough to sort the game out.

Anyways, I don't really care to talk about cheating accusations on boards and get into this drama. Fleet ally isnt so clean eather and was just commenting cause a guy I like got hit.

Glotr again def

I literally have no relations to any of the guys here, and I am totally neutral to the matter because I don't know any deed that has been done by the attacker or defenders.

But man, I sure do not understand why are you posting this much under every thread.

GL attacker and GL defenders. Will be looking forward for the rest of the story, if there will be any.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.

Arthorr.jpg

• Big big biiiig numbers here Mos, you know i like to see this kinda hits from you! Don't mind haters and keep on killin FLEET :love:

Sorry too see you hit Predo, GLOTR :blackeye:

• wow predator smashed. I see many calling motaris a cheat....you all must not know about predator's style of play. Bot using chump w zero skill who pushes to himself with accounts he buys........

Nice smash mortaris! Brought a smile to my face this morning to see this!

• Wow, I just came back to read this.

The uni is dead as hell. AND you pull this? what is the point?

revenge? no. You and everyone that merged into this uni plain suck.

YOU CANT FLEET.

you got out fleeted and quit. Lets me see the skill in this.

1. join ally

2. 15 (yes 15) push accts.

3. bought accts

4. stole 2 of my accts from other unis. I let you borrow and you steal them??

5.Attack ally memebers that did nothing to you? To help others that got beat out in fleeting?

RED SPARROW YOUR A D BAG.

Warned for insult.

- Marshmello

• Well, I can't comment on 1-4... but for #5:
    Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration

Sure seems like he has a history with you guys, and you in particular.