ACS Top 10 - [TOT: 270.311.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] vs. Taipan [DINOGAS] & PAGAN [DoP] (A: 214.224.000, D: 56.087.000) TP: 20.515.300 + REVENGE

• https://www.captiongenerator.com/1544542/Live-from-DA-house

I will just leave that here, and I will go to nap in peace.

hahahahahhah Watching it once simply isn't enough

What to say P! Another day, another hit on DA, we're filling that top 10 section with DA pretty quickly.

If you continue like this, NoEmo will have their personal section on the board.

@DA I though you learned how to safety probe or at least pay more attention, or you do that only when I'm about to crash you :wink3:

Cathedral once more, well done! Nicely planned and executed, the plan worked as we thought it will, it was just matter of time.

Congrats on the new top 10!

• u re s h I t off player and most off DOP too...I m just wonder why GMA and GA SGA don't do their jobs...

In same times Pagan put in vm both off his accounts...

[align=center]
    dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...

Edited once, last by deadly angel1 ().

• https://www.captiongenerator.com/1544542/Live-from-DA-house

I will just leave that here, and I will go to nap in peace.

hahahahahhah Watching it once simply isn't enough

giphy.gif

u re s h I t off player and most off DOP too...I m just wonder why GMA and GA SGA don't do their jobs...

Actually, the staff did do their jobs...who do you think approves IP sharing when two people who share IP addresses request it via opening a ticket?

Like I've said many times before...dot those "i's" and cross the "t's".

PitifulWarlikeAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Obviously, you've missed the posts about Taipan and I being a hot item.

Here's the rules dumas:

https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…unts-Rule-Clarifications/

Oh and let's recap...DoP has been kicking your ass and putting you on the wrong side of top 10 hits since Antares, multiple times.

You suck.

We don't.

570d9bf3945234726988da0cba994213470608950db07e9b79234812e1b1e56e.jpg

Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop...Oh, no That's how Ruff Ryders roll

We'll see you real soon jackass.

Edited once, last by Cathedral ().

• u re s h I t off player and most off DOP too...I m just wonder why GMA and GA SGA don't do their jobs...

Just a friendly reminder. You are the leader of the top 3 , of the only alliance, that has member banned for pushing.

Enjoy the ride deadly, the farm ain't over yet.

Retired.

4522-alphadragon-jpg

• What is up with DA just donating res to Pagan?!? Why doesn't this guy once attack me or any of my mates :D I need some res too man...

Actually, in this case...Taipan was the one who made out like a bandit. When we calculated the ACS split, we didn't take into account the wreck field that was generated and how many of her ships were actually rebuilt.

Space dock gave her back:

Large Cargo 210

Light Fighter 3,292

Recycler 6

Small Cargo 300

Which is about 11.8KK M and 5.2KK C.

And I sent her:

48,448,837 Metal

19,725,665 Crystal

That didn't leave me much other than total gratification of putting Deadly Noob on the wrong side of another top 10 where he belongs. But the hit on Krim made up for it in spades, just wish the RES stockpile would have been with that fleet and not on his other moon.

So, lessons learned for me from this:

1. A friendly fleet arriving to ACS Defend does not create activity on the moon.

2. Don't forget to incorporate the wreck field into the ACS split on an ACS defend ninja.

3. Deadly is still a moron.

4. Deadly is a great farm...he's pretty much Dragon's personal gas station now.

• cant wait cheater

And again with false accusations that you can't prove; and that is referred to as libel.

As a reminder, you and Deadly Noob belong to the only alliance with proven cheaters.

Reality sucks when it bites you in the arse doesn't it, cheater? And to add insult to injury, you have also been proven to be a liar.

God, I love being me.

Don't worry...I'll let you stew in the anticipation.

• what can be found here: https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…unts-Rule-Clarifications/

While playing under the same IP, players should abide by the following:

It is not allowed to log into each other's accounts, on purpose or accidentally

It is not allowed to attack each other for profit

It is not allowed to attack the same active player within 24 hours

It is not allowed to ACS attack

It is not allowed to give Recycle Support

It is not allowed to give Cargo Support

It is allowed to give each other moonshots as long as the Pushing rule has not been broken

It is allowed to trade with each other within the allowed trade ratio

It is allowed to ACS defend as long as it is not an organised fight.

ever start to read the rules or pipe down DA

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• yeah but one person is only allowed one account per uni not two so all of this up is just masking illegal activities

It's two people sharing an IP address while having two separate accounts, if it was different Ali, then he would be banned, plain and simple.

Obviously he's not banned, so you repeating that over and over again won't really change anything but just make you an even bigger fool.

Because the bottom line Ali is you got yourself crashed so many times by now it really doesn't make a difference if the whole god damn uni is cheating, it still makes you and DA the TDA & DOP's b*****s

• out of dop and noemo how many times have noemo been banned compared to dop?

so from ali only one person can ever live in a house no matter what

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• yeah but one person is only allowed one account per uni not two so all of this up is just masking illegal activities

It's two people sharing an IP address while having two separate accounts, if it was different Ali, then he would be banned, plain and simple.

Obviously he's not banned, so you repeating that over and over again won't really change anything but just make you an even bigger fool.

Because the bottom line Ali is you got yourself crashed so many times by now it really doesn't make a difference if the whole god damn uni is cheating, it still makes you and DA the TDA & DOP's b*****s

Now, now my friend. Mind language. I will be back soon and will need my fav gas station to be online.

Retired.

4522-alphadragon-jpg

• 'It is not allowed to log into each other's accounts, on purpose or accidentally'

This one will be decisive

Not really, since she has her own devices...lol.

Like I said...dot those "i's" and cross those "t's".

Keep trying though...it is entertaining, and I'm sure the SGOs and GAs are enjoying all the tickets you're submitting.

But being rank 1, I know I'm under the microscope so there is no tomfoolery. I wouldn't risk her account, let alone mine.

• Cillidan

Changed the title of the thread from “ACS Top 08 - [TOT: 270.311.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] vs. Taipan [DINOGAS] & PAGAN [DoP] (A: 214.224.000, D: 56.087.000) TP: 20.515.300 + REVENGE” to “ACS Top 09 - [TOT: 270.311.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] vs. Taipan [DINOGAS] & PAGAN [DoP] (A: 214.224.000, D: 56.087.000) TP: 20.515.300 + REVENGE”.
  • Hysteria

Changed the title of the thread from “ACS Top 09 - [TOT: 270.311.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] vs. Taipan [DINOGAS] & PAGAN [DoP] (A: 214.224.000, D: 56.087.000) TP: 20.515.300 + REVENGE” to “ACS Top 10 - [TOT: 270.311.000] deadly angel1 [NoEmo] vs. Taipan [DINOGAS] & PAGAN [DoP] (A: 214.224.000, D: 56.087.000) TP: 20.515.300 + REVENGE”.