[TOT: 146.568.000] ClydeTheFrog [OWM] vs. Bunnybasher [WCKD] (A: 120.948.000, D: 25.620.000)

• Nothing much to say, I saw Non Serviams post and decided to help out.
    Set my bait and the attacker was happy to take it.
    FR man :)

On 21-10-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker ClydeTheFrog [OWM]

Light Fighter 2.471

Cruiser 838

Battleship 846

Bomber 120

Destroyer 120

Battlecruiser 120

Espionage Probe 2

Defender Bunnybasher [WCKD]

Small Cargo 2.500

Large Cargo 200

Light Fighter 13.884

Heavy Fighter 4.700

Cruiser 2.241

Battleship 832

Recycler 1.000

Battlecruiser 882

Rocket Launcher 84

After the battle ...

Attacker ClydeTheFrog [OWM]

Destroyed!

Defender Bunnybasher [WCKD]

Small Cargo 2.011 ( -489 )

Large Cargo 180 ( -20 )

Light Fighter 11.013 ( -2.871 )

Heavy Fighter 3.990 ( -710 )

Cruiser 2.137 ( -104 )

Battleship 829 ( -3 )

Recycler 910 ( -90 )

Battlecruiser 882 ( -0 )

Rocket Launcher 72 ( -12 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 120.948.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 25.620.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 48.067.500 metal and 21.475.500 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

12.740.000 Metal and 12.740.000 Crystal

23.702.000 Metal and 1.778.000 Crystal

4.665.500 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):

41.107.500 Metal and 14.518.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -79.043.000

Crystal: -34.829.000

Deuterium: -7.076.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 120.948.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 23.997.500

Crystal: 6.396.000

Deuterium: -388.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 30.005.500 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• It was a nice hit, I did not know recall deploy was a thing. Now I do.

I believe that BunnyBasher is completly unjustified in his claims in helping out Non Serviam, if you are going to turtle, bigger players will hit you for profit, honour points and the rest.

What a poor example of trying to do right by new players, since I am new, if you consider playing Ogame for < 6 months.

I asked BunnyBasher what he was doing with colony in system, he completly lied. DO NOT TRUST THIS PLAYER.

Also, I WILL BE WATHCING YOU, meaning expect probes, lanx and the like. You will slip up to and I will be watching.

Sure the bait was good, I learned my lesson. But is it somthing to be proud of or discuss like this? Sure... Thats Ogame.

The insta build remarks, if you were in my situation, you would have done the same xD

This is my response, have a nice day! xD

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrFrog: ClydeTheFrog20.10.2019 18:38:19 You do seem nice enough though xD Bunnybasher20.10.2019 18:39:35 As do you, have fun trying to disrupt my moonshots over the next few days :P ClydeTheFrog20.10.2019 18:41:10 Gl with the moon shots Bunnybasher20.10.2019 18:44:40 Thanks, all today's were a miserable failure :( ClydeTheFrog20.10.2019 18:52:45 I saw Bunnybasher21.10.2019 10:34:40 Surprise! Bunnybasher21.10.2019 10:35:12 hope you have a quick rebuild. I lied yesterday...i came to kill you :P ().

• Bunny and I have peacefully coexisted in g2 for a while, but now he's breaking my allies toys :nono

Nonetheless, great work on the ninja! Fast rebuild Clyde and don't forget to safety probe next time.

NOW PROVIDING A FREE FLEET

:quote:RECYCLING SERVICE:quote: 

• For the record everything i said in the message was true...i just omitted some info. I was hardly going to say "oh hey i am here to kill you, you better be extra careful! :w00t:".

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• You had said that you had settled this system because it was as good as any, when in fact you were targeting me. You even said the exact words "I lied" I am here to kill you. (see sub-text in previous message)

So you may have mislead, though in fact you yourself described it as lieing.

Posting this here is not to dig at you, it is so that other players do not fall into your trap, so that you do not show up in their system and mislead others to fall into the same trap.

DO NOT TRUST THIS PLAYER

Way to bait a new player xD

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrFrog ().

• Bunny and I have peacefully coexisted in g2 for a while, but now he's breaking my allies toys :nono

Nonetheless, great work on the ninja! Fast rebuild Clyde and don't forget to safety probe next time.

You can't really safety probe a timed attack.

Rather than safety probe, the initial deploy can be seen on phalanx, you just have to follow it through and if it disappears before set arrival time it means it was recalled.

Still this thread is kinda funny in the sense that I have troubles imagining Bunny as some kind of evil mastermind lol.

• I thought saftey probe also involved fleet dela

The entire point of a safety probe is to delay the fleet to see ninjas coming.

But when you are timing the return of a fleet it's not time you can afford to add up.

It's something you use for spy and fly attacks.

• Imao this is 1 of the best hits on this server so far, eventho not near being the biggest.
    I'll explain why:

1) A carefull trap was set and executed, using the limited options this game offer (mobile, recalled deploy etc.) to near perfection.

2) It created much needed activity and got some new players on to the boards.
    3) Threats were exchanged, which bodes for more action and forum drama in the future!
    4) Everybody is staying in good spirit, even the losing side, who I think also learned a lesson (and perhaps even more valuable - got himself an arch nemisis)

source.gif

• Lol "he lied"... I would lie too in his position, this was you trying to flex and show bunny who was boss and he put in your place lol your new to ogame, let this be a lesson and learn from it and move on

"Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP

• Diplomacy is part of the strategy of the game. "Lying" is part of the game. If we want to talk about the moral part of the game as an informal rule, then we can discuss what is moral and what is not. From this point of view, how moral is it to inflict damage on opponents with minimal gain and great damage? The frog poses moral dilemmas, but he has to ask himself about his own morality. The answer is somewhere out there.

Very good and technical battle, well done Bunny.

Non Serviam

• I get it.

I said nothing about morality, it is more about honour. The idea is to inform players that the trap was set. I am learning from the lesson.

When I asked Bunny what he was doing in system, should not have said anything. But he did set bait, he has no honour. It is fine to have no honour, this is not a question of morality xD

Non Serviam

Point of the game: To inflict damage on opponents with minimal loss and great damage or gain - You felt it then?

Non Serviam Bunny is gone now xD

• Exactly what I did to you and you went crying.

If you can't take it don't dish it.

Hypocrite.

Bunny has no honor? He outplayed you so hard I feel ashamed for you. You are just a crybaby and many people are already getting tired of your shit.

• When I asked Bunny what he was doing in system, should not have said anything. But he did set bait, he has no honour. It is fine to have no honour, this is not a question of morality xD

I just checked, Bunny actually has 37.000+ honour - more than twice what you have :rolleyes2::oops: